• 备用地址:
  • 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-2-17 02:01
  • 人       气:986
  • 回复数量:2
发新帖

本视频教程是由cmiVFX机构出品的3D-Coat与Houdini树木植物场景制作视频教程,cmiVFX Speedtree Collections With 3D-Coat and Houdini,时长:4小时27分,大小:8 GB,格式:MP4高清视频,附工程源文件,教程使用软件:3D-Coat, Houdini,语言:英语。
cmiVFX Speedtree Collections With 3D-Coat and Houdini
For the better part of a decade, creating intelligent clusters of realistic foliage presented many challenges and far less solutions. During this time, I have spent my efforts assisting many vendors application design and workflow development. By doing this, it allowed me the opportunity to work with some amazing people with very unique approaches to various post production systems. This video is a collection in its own of a trifecta of CG applications that can provide their own independent solutions for what we are now calling “Collections”. The term is derived from IDVC’s SpeedTree application which just won an Academy Award. Its been an honor working with this affiliate, and it has allowed many of my ideas to seep into this new found prize. This one leg of our software tripod is really the center of our show, but equally parted to help create the most efficient amount of lesson material in our allotted time slot. To kick off our video, we will start with one of the most brilliant apps on the market, which is soon to be a viable replacement for all sculpting apps, thanks to its support for OSX, Linux, and Windows respectively. Every app that I am showing in this video is designed to work on ALL OPERATING SYSTEMS for good reason. 3D-Coat is famous for its sculpting and retopology tools, allowing for highly detailed models that are super clean and light weight. It works very well, and we will show you how to sculpt, paint, retopo, and bake in such a way that you COULD create your entire scene in any of these apps, OR all of them just the same. After 3d-coat, SpeedTree is used to create our dynamic tree and foliage systems with the assembly of outside geometry and modified plant libraries as well as hand generated ones. Learn how to use dynamic and geometrical forces to help model details such as tree roots that cling to a cliff, or ivy leaves that creep up from the ground onto tree bark. We also cover methods of population which will work without custom tools for their world building kit. Now EVERYONE can populate and export directly from SpeedTree without further need of Python tools! In the end, we will show all the final assets and demonstrate how to set up a scene in Houdini. We do this in the latest version of Houdini so that you can see all the new changes to the shading system. All the final renders that aren’t shown in realtime are produced in Houdini for this project. But this video was set up so that you could use Maya, Max, C4D, Lightwave and more to assemble your final assets. This video is officially for everyone that would ever need to create a digital environment.
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-27851-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

精彩评论 2

沙发
d71548 发表于 2016-6-9 12:33:11 | 只看该作者
好東西
板凳
li_sien 发表于 2018-2-5 12:49:52 | 只看该作者
感谢分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图