• 人       气:526
  • 回复数量:1
发新帖
Gumroad – Houdini 逼真的动态云 – VFX GRACE
bqED831.jpg
信息:
本套教程共分三部分,共19集。第一部分是真实动态云的原理分析;第二个是翻云覆雨的案例,第三个是云海延时案例。

介绍:

你想用 Houdini 制作逼真的云彩吗?你知道如何分析自然界中的云吗?您还在为模拟自然界中的云而苦苦挣扎吗?这里是。当今市场上罕见的模拟逼真动态云的教程。本教程共19节课,时长约10小时,涵盖了基础知识和两个实际场景案例,包括参考分析、流体模拟、场景设置、灯光、材质、渲染和最终合成。

首先,我将在参考的基础上分析云的形成及其特征。从真实的角度,我将带领您在 Pyro 中模拟单个动态云。在基础部分,我将讲解如何从头开始制作云,如何发现和解决问题,以及如何在参考的基础上逐步进行分析和调整。完成这部分后,您将对在 Pyro 中控制云动态有一个深入的了解。

掌握动态云模拟后,我们将重点介绍如何制作滚动的云和云海延时,从场景设置到最终渲染和合成。在翻滚的云层的情况下,我先跟大家分析一下参考,演示如何在场景中分割和制作云层,以及如何控制积云的不同形状。然后我会告诉你如何使用复制图章,如何使用楔形节点进行批量随机模拟,以及如何根据参考调整材质和照明。最后,我会讲解Mantra渲染体积所涉及的常用参数,如何优化渲染,以及后期合成所需的多个通道。同时,我也会分享我的经验和一些建议。学完本节,你一定会更加熟练掌握云控制,掌握制作云场景的大致流程。

在云海游戏中时光倒流的情况下,我将带你创建并合成一个云海的大场景。您将了解制作和设置宏伟场景的技巧和方法,以及场景放置所需的实用构图知识,以及如何使用实例创建大量克隆。我将在ACES色彩空间下调整材质、光照和渲染,进行多通道输出,并展示如何自定义Cryptomatte通道,这将有利于合成。在此之前,您将能够自己制作大型云场景。

从基础到实际案例,本教程适用于所有级别。无论您是初学者,还是经验丰富的 FX 艺术家,它都会是您不错的选择。如果您有兴趣使用 Houdini 创建大型云场景,请加入我,让我们立即投入使用!

关于视频教程的一些细节:

1.1 简析云是如何形成的
1.2 如何创建卷源
1.3 如何创建一个基本的 DOP 网络
1.4 如何模拟动力学:添加细节
1.5 如何模拟动力学:加速动力学
1.6 如何提升动力学:灵活控制力场
1.7 如何进一步调整动态:分析和添加噪声
2.1 Case1模拟:放大体积源
2.2 Case1模拟:灵活调整云的形状,搭建场景
2.3 Case1模拟:批量模拟其他元素
2.4 Case1搭建场景,如何使用Copy
2.5 Case1 材质、灯光、渲染和优化
2.6 Case1 合成
3.1 Case2 模拟前景云
3.2 Case2 构建前台
3.3 Case2 构建中间层
3.4 Case2 构建背景
3.5 Case2 渲染
3.6 Case2 合成
逼真的动态云项目
海上延时案例项目

20210831_102543_732.jpg 20210831_102543_734.jpg 20210831_102543_733.jpg 20210831_102543_737.jpg 20210831_102543_742.jpg
Gumroad – Houdini realistic dynamic clouds – VFX GRACE

Info:
This set of tutorials consists of three parts with a total of 19 episodes. The first part is the principle analysis of real dynamic clouds; the second is the case of rolling clouds, and the third is the clouds sea time-lapse case.

Introduction:

Do you want to make realistic clouds with Houdini? Do you know how to analyze the clouds in nature? Are you still struggling with simulating the clouds in nature? Here it is. A rare tutorial in today’s market on simulating realistic dynamic clouds. With a total of 19 lessons and about 10 hours in duration, this tutorial covers the basic knowledge and two practical scene cases, including reference analysis, fluid simulation, scene setup, lighting, materials, rendering, and final compositing.

First of all, I will analyze how clouds form and their characteristics based on the reference. From the real perspective, I’ll lead you to simulate a single dynamic cloud in Pyro. In the basic part, I will explain how to make a cloud from scratch, how to find and solve problems, and how to make analysis and adjustment step by step based on the reference. With this part completed, you’ll have a solid understanding of controlling the cloud dynamics in Pyro.

After mastering the dynamic cloud simulation, we’ll focus on how to make the rolling clouds and the clouds sea timelapse, from scene setup all the way to final rendering and compositing. In the case of the rolling clouds, I will first analyze the reference with you, demonstrate how to split and make the clouds in the scene, and how to control different shapes of the cumulus clouds. Then I’ll tell you how to use copy stamp, how to use the wedge node for random simulation in batches, and how to adjust the materials and lighting based on the reference. Finally, I will explain the common parameters involved in mantra rendering volumes, how to optimize rendering, as well as the multiple channels required for post-compositing. Meanwhile, I will also share my experience and some tips. After completing this section, you will definitely become more skilled in cloud control, and grasp the general process of making cloud scenes.

In the case of the clouds sea timelapse, I will take you to create and composite a large scene of the clouds sea. You’ll know the techniques and methods of making and setting magnificent scenes, as well as the practical composition knowledge needed for the scene placement, and also how to use instance to create clones in a large quantity. I will adjust the materials, lighting, and rendering under ACES color space, perform multi-channel output, and show you how to customize Cryptomatte channels, which will be conducive to the compositing. Until then, you will be capable of making large cloud scenes on your own.

From the basics to practical cases, this tutorial is suitable for all levels. Whether you are a beginner, or a seasoned FX artist, it will be a nice choice for you. If you are interested in creating large cloud scenes with Houdini, join me and let’s dive right in!

Some details about the video tutorials:

1.1 Briefly Analyze How Clouds Form
1.2 How to Create a Volume Source
1.3 How to Create a Basic DOP Network
1.4 How to Simulate Dynamics: Add Details
1.5 How to Simulate Dynamics: Speed up Dynamics
1.6 How to Promote Dynamics: Flexibly Control the Force Field
1.7 How to Tweak Dynamics Further: Analyze and Add Noise
2.1 Case1 Simulation: Enlarge the Volume Source
2.2 Case1 Simulation: Flexibly Tweak the Clouds’ Shape and Build the Scene
2.3 Case1 Simulation: Sim Other Elements in Batches
2.4 Case1 Build the Scene, How to Use Copy
2.5 Case1 Material, Light, Render, and Optimization
2.6 Case1 Compositing
3.1 Case2 Simulate Foreground Clouds
3.2 Case2 Build Foreground
3.3 Case2 Build Midground
3.4 Case2 Build Background
3.5 Case2 Render
3.6 Case2 Compositing
Realistic Dynamic Clouds Project

Sea time-lapse case Project

本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-190223-1-1.html

精彩评论 1

mmbk007 发表于 2021-9-2 21:12:44 | 显示全部楼层
好资源 多多益善
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图