• 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-2-22 19:31
  • 人       气:276
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖

CG Cookie - 3D Printing on the Form 1+
English | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 1 hr | 631 MB
eLearning | Software: Blender 2.71
Digital modeling has come a long ways since I started creating meshes with Blender in 2003. At that time everything I created existed almost exclusively in the computer. Sure, I could print renders out on paper, but creating beautiful imagery wasn’t what I really enjoyed. It was making things. I grew up working with my hands, doing everything from home construction to wood working (mostly to make bows and arrows, honestly), and so when I discovered modeling I became absolutely consumed. Like eight hours per day when I was age 13, type of consumed. But nothing I created was actually tangible. It just lay to waste in bits and bytes. That is, until now.
Welcome to 3D printing
In recent years the consumer level, and prosumer 3D printers market has simply exploded. The machines are more accessible, cheaper, and easier to use than ever before. One of the more prominent, and might I say, high-quality machines that has come available is the Form 1+ from Formlabs. The Form 1+ is a stereolithographic machine, meaning it uses a UV light-source to cure liquid resin into a solid. By curing a thin layer at a time, it’s able to slowly build up a physical form from slices. In this course I’m going to give you a run-through on how to take a high-resolution model from Blender, with lots of small details, and then 3D print it on a Form 1+. You will learn the complete process, from the initial export out of Blender to the printing procedure to the final cleanup and removal of the support material.
Learn to 3D print:
– Learn how to export models in real-world scale from Blender
– Find out what it takes to prepare a model in Preform
– Discover how to generate and manipulate support structures for more reliable printing
– Be shown how to work with the Form 1+ 3D printer
– See what it takes to clean-up a print after it’s done.
CGCookie-3D打印窗体1 +上
英语|mp4|H2641280 x 720|AAC2ch|1小时|631MB
电子教学|软件:搅拌机2.71
自从2003年用搅拌机创建网格,数字建模已经很长的路。那时我创建的一切存在几乎完全在计算机中。我可以肯定的是,打印出来呈现在纸上,但创造美丽的影像并不是我真的很喜欢。它使事情。我长大了我用双手,做一切从家庭建设到木头的工作(主要是为了使弓和箭,老实说),,所以当发现了建模我成为了绝对消耗。像每一天当我13岁的八小时,类型的消耗。但没有我创建了其实有形。它只是白白浪费在比特和字节。那就是,直到现在。
欢迎来到3D打印技术
近几年的消费水平和产消合一3D打印机市场只是爆炸。机器是更容易接近、更便宜,和容易使用比以往任何时候。其中更突出,可能比如说已经可用的高质量的机器是窗体1 +Formlabs。形式1 +是stereolithographic机,这意味着它使用UV光源树脂进行固化液体变成固体。通过一次固化薄薄一层,它是能够慢慢建立从切片的物理形式。在这个过程中我要给你如何从搅拌机,有很多的小细节,采取高分辨率模型的贯通,然后3D打印该窗体1 +上。您将学习的全过程,从初始的出口从搅拌机到最后清理和删除的支持材料的印刷过程。
学习3D打印:
— —学习如何导出模型在现实世界规模从搅拌机
— —找出它需要准备在预制件的模型
— —发现如何生成和操作更加可靠的打印支持结构
— —显示如何使用窗体1 +3D打印机
— —看看它会什么进行清理打印完成后。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-41408-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图