你将学到:
向专业的独立游戏开发者学习
学习如何使一个城市建设者,塔防,RTS,村庄模拟器等
学生将学习如何从头到尾完成一个完整的游戏
学习如何使用干净的原则构造库
学习着色器图形、粒子系统、UI、可编写脚本的对象等的基础知识
mtlEMzPMQV3kENomkSMal9cLNZJ9yZpx.jpg
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 56 lectures (9h 25m) | Size: 10.8 GB
Construct Buildings, Gather Resources, Defend your base from Enemies and more!

What you'll learn:
Learn from a Professional Indie Game Developer
Learn how to make a City Builder, Tower Defense, RTS, Village Simulator, etc
Students will learn how to make a complete game from start to finish
Learn how to structure a codebase using Clean Code principles
Learn the basics of Shader Graph, Particle System, UI, Scriptable Objects, etc
Requirements
Very basic knowledge of Unity and C#
Use the Q&A Section if you have any questions or feel lost at any point in the Course
Description
Hello and Welcome!
I'm your Code Monkey and in THIS course you will learn step-by-step how to make a Builder-Defender game.
The design is sort of a mix between a City Builder and a Tower Defense game so if either of those genres are something you're interested in then this course is just for you!
With the knowledge you will learn from this course you will be able to make City Builders, RTSs, Tower Defense games, Tycoons, Village simulators and much more.
About me, I'm a Professional Indie Game Developer with several successful games published on Steam covering a wide range of genres, I've been Programming for over 20 years and using Unity for almost 10.
Also a couple of years ago I started a YouTube channel making Free Video Tutorials to share the knowledge I have accumulated to help you learn how to make YOUR OWN games.
If you'd like to try out my learning style before purchasing the course you can watch the over 300 Videos available for Free on the YouTube channel.
They are presented as clear step-by-step tutorials just like this course.
A bit more about the game...
It's a really interesting mix between a City-Builder and Tower-Defense game.
The player has the ability to place buildings and those buildings gather resources.
There's three starting resource types, Wood, Stone and Gold, although everything is set up in such a way that you can easily add more Resource Types.
The Resource Generation is based on proximity so a Wood Harvester needs to be placed near Trees in order to gather Wood.
The Buildings take some time to be Constructed and it shows that progress with a nice visual element and a really awesome Shader effect.
Then we also have some Enemies, they are simple but still look great.
Our HQ can defend itself by shooting arrows and we can also place Towers to add more defenses.
Over time more and more enemies will be spawned until the player can't take it anymore.
So its all about Placing Buildings, Gathering Resources, Placing more Buildings and Defending your HQ for as long as you can.
The whole game has tons of effects and lots of awesome features. You can see some cool shaders, glow, screenshake, post processing, tooltip, lots of UI elements, smooth camera, particles and so on. The final game plays really great and feels very satisfying.
This course starts with a completely empty project starting completely from scratch and step-by-step we will get to the final game.
Everything is built in a very clean and modular way so you can easily take this as a base and expand upon it with more Building Types, Enemies, Maps and so on.
This course is presented as a thorough step-by-step guide where I will show you exactly how to do what I'm doing and why it is that I'm doing it so you can learn how to think like a game developer.
This course will cover a bunch of topics including:
How to create a Building System
Handle Building construction and Resource spending
Also how to manage Resource Generation
Handle Enemy AI with Attack Logic and a Health System
Build up the World with Resources in specific places
Learn the basics of Unity tools like Shader Graph, Post Processing, Particle System...
And much much more!
As for requirements you really just need to know the absolute basics of Unity and C#.
If you've never touched Unity or C# before then there are two lectures in the extras section which cover the basics
If you know, how Unity works, what are Game Objects and Components, what is MonoBehaviour and basic C# syntax then you should be able to follow everything without any issues.
If you feel confused or lost at any point in the course make sure you post your questions in the Q&A section
I will be there to help with whatever issues you may have
Alright so go ahead join me on the course and lets build this awesome game together!
- Code Monkey
Who this course is for
Beginners who want to make a complete game
Advanced users who want to see how a Professional Indie Game Developer structures a game
People who want to make a Tower Defense game
People who want to make a City Builder game
Anyone interested in improving their Game Development skills
Anyone interested in learning from a Professional Indie Game Developer

本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-188273-1-1.html

精彩评论 10

aliqi 发表于 2020-10-29 17:11:27 | 显示全部楼层
太酷了~超级棒的教程!
爱肉肉的大叔 发表于 2020-11-11 20:57:12 | 显示全部楼层
好好好好
Mryuan 发表于 2020-11-12 16:45:53 | 显示全部楼层
太棒了
lyf5157 发表于 2020-11-16 03:52:53 | 显示全部楼层

太酷了~超级棒的教程!
518hl 发表于 2020-11-19 23:02:34 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢啊············
2533174867 发表于 2021-1-3 16:56:29 | 显示全部楼层
感谢楼主分享
飞机下的蜗牛 发表于 2021-2-25 14:11:55 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
飞机下的蜗牛 发表于 2021-2-25 14:12:28 | 显示全部楼层
资源哪里好,肯定一品找!
Helloevenryone 发表于 2021-6-28 20:11:28 | 显示全部楼层
很不错的资源
启陌 发表于 2023-2-24 19:56:08 | 显示全部楼层
学习如何在Unity中制作一款很棒的塔防游戏
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图