一品教程
Unity 5 Professional Guide - Developing a Breakout Game!
  • 百度链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o6MnTJO
  • 提取码:kv9n
  • 阿里云(不限速):
  • 天翼链接(不限速):
  • 天翼提取:
  • 115链接:
  • 备用地址:
  • 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2014-5-4 23:16
  • 人       气:476
  • 回复数量:1
发新帖

Unity 5 Professional Guide - Developing a Breakout Game!
Duration: 4hr | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 ch | 537 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Think, Understand and Develop a 2D game from scratch on Unity 5. Learn about Transformations, Physics, UI and much more!
* Lectures 22
In this course you'll think, understand and implement a complete working game on Unity3D. This course is designed for those who have at least a basic knowledge of C#, as we won't go through defining each feature of the language. Also, it would be good if you were comfortable with the Unity 5.x interface. If you're not familiar with these two items, you better off with my first course, which will teach you C# and Unity.
Everything that was used throughout the course (including scripts and the working project) is included as a resource on lecture #2, so I got you covered!
The course starts by giving an introduction of how the game works and what kinds of systems we'll have to implement to make it work flawlessly, which should take around 4 hours.
If you're tired of code-alongs with no explanation whatsoever, this is the course for you, as I actually teach and explain every single line I'm writing. I'll also explain all the decisions that were made to make the game work as it is, so you can be assured you'll have the best game development instructor you could ask for.
统一5专业指南-发展突围游戏!
持续时间:4 小时|视频:h264、yuv420p、1280 × 72030 帧/秒|音频:aac,44100Hz,2ch|537MB
类型:电子学习|语言:英语
认为,理解和发展上统一5从无到有的2D游戏。了解有关转换、物理学、用户界面和更多!
*讲座22
在本课程中您会认为、理解并执行一个完整的工作游戏》Unity3D。本课程为那些有至少具备基本的C#中,当我们不会通过定义每个功能的语言。它会还要好如果你是舒适与统一5.x接口。如果你不熟悉这两个项目,你最好在我第一次的课程,会教你C#和统一使用。
一切都被用在整个过程(包括脚本和工作项目)是列为讲座#2上的资源,所以我会掩护你!
在课程开始给介绍的游戏是如何工作和什么样的系统,我们将不得不实施,以使它工作得丝毫不差,而应采取4小时左右。
如果你厌倦了伴随与没有任何的解释,这是课程给你,因为我实际上是教,解释我写的每一行。我也将解释被迫使游戏的工作,因为它是,所以你可以放心,你就会有最好的游戏开发教练,你可以要求的所有决定。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-40877-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

精彩评论 1

沙发
1304 发表于 2018-2-2 18:42:23 | 只看该作者
谢谢楼主分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图