• 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2014-8-26 12:52
  • 人       气:342
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖

Title:Schoolism – Self-Taught Painting Creatures
Info:
Learn the methods and philosophies of award-winning artist Bobby Chiu, live-action creature designer for such blockbuster films as Tim Burton’s “Alice in Wonderland” and “Men
in Black 3″. Bobby will guide you through his process, from generating great ideas to bringing them to the screen, realistic and lifelike. Get ready for a jam-packed
curriculum of nine lectures and assignments designed to fill your brain with the knowledge to create compelling, realistic creatures. If you are a “creature person” and want
to take your creatures to the next level, Bobby will help you get there.
“Painting Creatures with Bobby Chiu” consists of 9 lectures presented over 12 weeks.
Lesson 1 – The Idea
One of the most common questions I get is how do I come up with my ideas? In this lecture, we will talk about generating great ideas, how to make them memorable and, more
importantly, how to make them viral.
Lesson 2 – Sketching, Drapery, and Skin
Sketching is to a painting what notes are to an essay. In school, we learn the alphabet to write with but we don’t learn a language to sketch with, so in this lesson, I will
teach you my “sketch language”. You will learn how to create and read your own sketches while understanding every detail.
Lesson 3 – Research, Reference, and Three-Tone Sketches
Great work springs from great preparation. In this lecture, we will discuss how to properly prepare and gather research and reference, how to use it effectively, and the
wonderful three-tone sketch method for creating ideas and composition quickly.
Lesson 4 – Fur
In this lesson, we will unravel the complexities and mysteries of fur. You will learn my methods for creating realistic straight and curly fur from imagination.
Lesson 5 – Rough Tonal
The rough tonal is my foundation for creating realistic creatures. In addition to my painting techniques, we will also discuss the crucial thinking and logic behind the
brushstrokes.
Lesson 6 – Scales and Eyes
In this lecture, you will learn how to create eyes and scales. In my demos, I will talk about the logic and reasoning that I consider in order to make my eyes and scales
appear more realistic.
Lesson 7 – Color
In this lesson, we will discuss general color theory and how to effectively use contrast, lighting, and atmosphere to tell a story in your creature illustrations.
Lesson 8 – Hands and Feet
Creatures can have all manner of limbs and appendages. Here, we will look closely at the most common ones: hands, feet, paws, claws, fins, etc. I will do various demos to
show how to look at complex hands and feet in a simplified way in order to make painting faster and easier.
Lesson 9 – Finish
Taking everything that we’ve talked about in previous lectures, we will now bring a colored rough creature to a realistic finish.
Photoshop教程Schoolism— —自学的绘画生物手绘插画教程
信息:
学习的方法和哲学的屡获殊荣的艺术家鲍比邱,蒂姆伯顿的《 爱丽丝梦游仙境》和《 男人这种大片的真人生物设计师
在黑3 ″。鲍比将指导您完成他的过程,从产生到把它们搬上银幕,惟妙惟肖,栩栩如生的伟大想法。做好准备挤得满满
九个讲座和作业设计用来填补你的大脑与知识创造令人信服的、现实的生物课程。如果你是一个"生物人",想要
要将你的生物带到下一个级别,鲍比会帮助你到达那里。
"绘画生物与鲍比邱"包括9专题介绍超过12周。
第1— —思想课
我得到的最常见的问题之一就是如何做我跟我的想法?在这堂课,我们将会谈论产生伟大的想法,如何使它们值得回忆和更多
重要的是,如何使这些病毒。
第2— —课素描,窗帘及皮肤
素描是一幅画到笔记是对一篇文章。在学校,我们学习字母用来写字,但我们不学习一种语言来画草图,所以在这节课,我会
你教我"素描语言"。您将学习如何创建和理解每一个细节时,读取自己的草图。
第3— —研究、参考和三音素描课
伟大的工作源于很好的准备。在这堂课,我们将讨论如何妥为准备,收集研究和参考,如何有效地使用它,
精彩的三音素描方法快速创建思路和组成。
第4— —皮毛课
在本课中,我们将揭开的复杂性和毛皮的奥秘。您将学习我创建真实感的直和卷曲的毛发从想象力的方法。
第5— —课粗糙色调
粗糙色调是我用于创建逼真的生物的基础。除了我的绘画技巧,我们还将讨论的重要思维和背后的逻辑
笔触。
第6— —尺度和眼睛课
在这堂课,您将学习如何创建眼睛和尺度。在我的演示,我将会谈论的逻辑和推理认为使我的眼睛和尺度
看起来更逼真。
第7— —色彩课
在本课中,我们将讨论一般色彩理论以及如何有效地使用对比,照明和气氛来讲述一个故事在你的生物插图。
第8— —手和脚课
生物可以有各种各样的四肢和附属物。在这里,我们会仔细在最常见的:手、脚、爪子,爪子、鳍等。我会做各种演示的
显示如何在简化的方式,使绘画更快和更容易看看复杂的手和脚。
完成第9— —课
以在以前的讲座中,我们已经讨论过的一切,我们现在将一个彩色的粗糙生物实际的完成。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-40448-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图