• 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-1-3 20:00
  • 人       气:327
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖

Painting Portraits in Acrylic Paint
Duration: 59m | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 ch | 836 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Have you ever wanted to paint a portrait like the masters, but doubt you can even draw a stick figure? Do you think that you have zero ounces of artistic talent? Do you feel as if the art ship sailed before you were born? Well, all I have to say to that is, “What’s up with that!?”
There are so many tips, tricks, tools, and shortcuts that artists DON’T want you to know about, because frankly, they don’t want you to become better than them. They tell you that you are not allowed to do this or that, because it’s not real art. Yet, when it comes down to it, these tools are available to help make us better artists- Let’s use them! Plus, who cares if someone says that your art is real or not? This project is about you, this project is aboutlearning a trade, this project will give you more confidence in your artistic ability, and this project is a great way to create an amazing portrait without years of practice.
What I hope you will achieve from this class is confidence, and the realization that artistic technique is a trade that you can learn. I hope that after this class you will then begin to pursue and develop your own artistic style, color scheme and vision, which is what will set you apart from other artists.
丙烯酸漆画的肖像
持续时间:59 m|视频:h264、yuv420p、1280 × 72030 帧/秒|音频:aac,44100Hz,2ch|836MB
类型:电子学习|语言:英语
你是否想过要画张肖像.像大师,但怀疑你甚至可以随手画一个小人?你认为你有才华零盎司?你感觉好像艺术船航行在你出生之前吗?好了,都说到这就是,"怎么啦,!?"
有这么多的提示、技巧、工具和艺术家不想让你知道,因为坦率地说,他们不希望你变得比他们好的快捷方式。他们告诉你,你不允许做这做那,因为它不是真正的艺术。然而,当它归结起来,这些工具,可用来帮助使我们艺术家让我们更好地使用它们!另外,谁在乎,如果有人说,你的艺术不是是真的?这个项目是关于你,这个项目是aboutlearning贸易,这个项目会给你更多信心在你的艺术能力,和这个项目是一个伟大的方式来创建令人惊叹的画像没有多年的实践。
我希望你将实现从该类是信心和艺术手法是你可以学习贸易的实现。我希望以后,你才会坚持并发展自己的艺术风格,配色方案和视觉这节课,就是什么会使你远离其他艺术家。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-40277-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图