• 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-1-30 19:44
  • 人       气:335
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖

Characters in Motion Capturing Motion in Illustration
Duration: 41m | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 738 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
In this class I will teach you how to sketch and illustrate a character in a scene. From gaming to movies to comic art, my artwork spans medium and is always full of energy and movement, keeping a modern comic art feel.
I will teach you how to execute the finer details of sketching to acheive an understanding of anatomy, the way a body moves in motion, and how lighting and shading work with this style.
What You'll Learn
I'll teach you my sketching process and how to build on your scene and character:
*Introduction. Introduction to concepting a character in a scene.
*Sketching the body with shapes. How to sketch a body in motion using shapes and gestures.
*Drawing facial expression. How to sketch and suggest facial expression on your character.
*Making your character interact in a scene. How to place your character and make them engage with their scene.
*Shading and final touches. How to shade your character and add final touches to your drawing.
运动中的字符:捕获在图中的运动
持续时间:41 m|视频:h264、yuv420p、1280 × 72030 帧/秒|音频:aac44100赫兹,2 通道|738MB
类型:电子学习|语言:英语
这节课我将教你如何草绘并说明一个场景中的一个字符。从游戏、电影到漫画艺术,我的作品跨越中等,总是充满了能量和运动,保持现代喜剧的艺术感觉。
我会教你如何执行更进一步的细节,以达到解剖,了解身体的动作在议案中,素描和照明和底纹使用这种样式的工作。
你将学到什么
我草绘的过程以及如何建立您的场景和人物,我会教你:
* 介绍。受胎场景中的一个人物的介绍。
* 素描与形状的身体。如何素描使用形状和手势运动的物体。
* 绘制的面部表情。如何素描,建议在你的角色的面部表情。
* 使你的角色在一个场景中进行交互。如何放置你的性格,使他们与他们的现场进行。
* 阴影和最后的润色。如何以遮蔽你的性格和添加最后涉及到您的绘图。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-40241-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图