• 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-6-17 14:29
  • 人       气:242
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖

HDR Photography For Beginners
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2 Hours | 1.89 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
HDR stands for High Dynamic Range and refers to scenes that include both bright and dark elements. It may be the sun, reflecting on water with some dark shadows in the tree lines, or a person standing in front the glare of an open window. When taking photographs of scenes like these, unlike the human eye, cameras need typically a little extra help to get that done.
Learn To Shoot And Process HDR Photographs Like The Pros!
HDR photography is traditionally done by taking multiple photos of with the exact same composition but with different exposure settings and then merging them all together as one photo. This may sound difficult and daunting but John's comprehensive video training course will make it simple and even better, inspirational as he walks you through the complete process, from the basic camera functions to the creation of awesome images.
By The End Of This Course
The details and techniques of taking your HDR shots will be second nature!
You will process with ease and inspiration to create awesome HDR images!
And finally you will know how to complete that final edit, creating the best photographs that you could ever want!
"I designed this HDR course so that it would be personable, inspirational and easily understood by absolute beginners"
Complete with working files, you'll be able to work alongside the instructor!
I am a big believer in shooting from the heart and that those things that are closest to it, right where you live will more than likely produce your finest images. For this course the works used are defiantly close to my heart starting with images shot at the Kingsley Plantation about 10 miles from my home and then moving on to the some of rapidly disappearing wood hulled shrimp boats from my Evanescent Trawlers of the South project.
I have been shooting HDR since 2007 and my work is online at Adams Views Imaging.
HDR摄影初学者
MP4|视频︰AVC1280 x 720|音频︰AAC44 KHz2 通道|持续时间︰2小时|1.89GB
类型︰电子学习|语言︰英语
HDR高动态范围代表,指的是包括光明和黑暗元素的场景。它可能是阳光,反映在一些黑暗的阴影在树行中,与水或一个人站在前面打开的窗口的眩光。当拍照的场景像这些,不同人的眼中,相机需要通常一点额外的帮助才能完成这。
拍摄和过程HDR照片的优点,如学习!
HDR摄影历来是以确切的成分相同,但具有不同的曝光度设置的多张照片,然后合并他们都一起照一张照片。这可能听起来困难和艰巨,但约翰的全面的视频培训课程会使它简单和更好,励志作为他将引导您完成从令人敬畏的形象塑造的基本相机功能的完整过程。
通过本课程的结束
细节和技术的HDR拍摄你将成为第二天性!
你将处理与易用性和创造令人敬畏的HDR图像的灵感!
最后你就会知道如何完成这最后的编辑,创建最佳的照片,希望你能永远!
"我设计这个HDR课程,它将是风度翩翩,鼓舞人心,容易被绝对初学者理解"
完成与工作文件,你将能够与教师一起工作!
我是一个大的信徒在射击从心和那些最接近于它的东西,你住的地方的权利将更有可能产生你最好的图像。本课程使用作品正在公然贴近我的心开始与图像开枪金斯利林从我家大约10英里,然后移动到的一些迅速消失木带壳的捕虾船从南项目我倏逝拖网。
自2007 年以来已拍摄HDR和我的工作是在亚当斯意见成像在线。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-39346-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图