• 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2014-9-26 05:56
  • 人       气:515
  • 回复数量:1
发新帖

Outdoor Engagement "Love Story" Portrait Secrets
MP4 | AVC 4141kbps | English | 1280x720 | 29.97fps | 6 hours | AAC stereo 89kbps | 5.31 GB
Genre: Video TrainingPhotographing people in love has been a passion of mine since getting started in the business of photography. The Outdoor Engagement "Love Story" Portrait is my favorite portrait session and can also be a lucrative part of your business. The same principals also apply to doing "Lifestyle" portraits. This course covers my approach to documenting this important part of their lives. While too many photographers think of an Engagement Portrait as a single portrait from a session, I think of it as a "Love Story". It is a story of romance at a special time and needs to be told in a storybook fashion.
This course reveals the techniques that I used in the many years of my photography career. I would like to share these techniques with you, so that you may be able to not only enjoy the passion of photography but also earn a good income as you do something you truly love.
If photographing people is your passion, this style of portraiture can be a huge market for you. Not only does this course cover the photography aspects that helps you build the foundation for creating beautiful portraits but also includes a "Bonus Section" on how you can properly sell your portraits.
With over 5 hours of instruction, here's some of what is covered:
Course Introduction - An introduction to what the course will cover along with a detailed slide show of many engagement portrait sessions that shows the variety and some of the possibilities you can implement when planning your session.
Why the Engagement "Love Story" Portrait Session - Several good reasons why making an engagement portrait a "Love Story" and how this can benefit your business. I also reveal several different ways for you to offer this session to your top clients.
Show Passion in Posing Techniques - Part 1 - There are several things you can do to add and show passion in your photographs. Learn how posing techniques can be refined to add that romantic touch.
Show Passion in Posing Techniques - Part 2 - Part 2 continues with more examples on how to add even more passion when couple is kissing. A close-up technique is also revealed.
Use Fun & Variety to Tell Your Story - Part 1 - Learn how you can use variety to not only make the engagement portrait an adventure resulting in a fun experience for the couple but also how you can create a story of beautiful images that they will end up wanting just about all the images that you present to them.
Fun & Variety in Using Special Techniques - Part 2 - Here I show several more techniques you can use to set you apart from your competition. One of these techniques is known and used by top professional photographers.
Fun & Variety with Different Focal Length Lens Techniques - Part 3 - See the different effects you can achieve using different focal lengths and lenses, plus important information in techniques on focusing that I use to get sharp subjects while getting nice background blur.
Fun & Variety When the Sun Goes Down - Part 4 - When the sun sets, don't put your camera down. Here we look at several ways you can add even more variety for an exciting addition to their engagement story.
Impact, the Number 1 Element in Outstanding Photography - Part 1 - Learn several ways you can add "impact" to dramatically make your photos stand out from the competition.
Impact, Using B&W Infrared Photography - Part 2 - Black & white infrared photography is a sure way of adding impact while creating images having surreal effects. Another way to add dramatic impact is with post processing. In this segment, I discuss how using both of these methods can drastically make your images stand out.
Best Use of Lighting - Part 1 - If there were only 1 lighting accessory that I could use, this would be it.
The Art of Posing Without Posing - Using this technique, you'll learn of ways to take many images in a short amount of time.
Finding The Light - Look for This First - Part 1 - As soon as you arrive at your outdoor destination, you need to know how to find the best lighting for the time of day you are shooting. This segment starts with what I look for and how to enhance the light even more.
Camera Settings Part 1 - Save Time & Get Sharp - Here we start by taking a look at the one setting that can save you a bunch of time when getting the images ready for post production. Also discussed are the "Guidelines" on shutter settings that can help get you sharper images.
Telephoto Zoom Lens of Choice - In this segment I discuss my favorite lens for engagement portraits and how to get the most from this lens.
Budget Lens of Choice - Anyone on a tight budget should take a look at this lens. Then, I end this segment with a look at what I think is the best prime lens to use for outdoor engagement "Love Story" portraits.
Final Touches & Enhancement - What are some of the different enhancing techniques used by professional photographers in producing their images? Here I show you several techniques that you can also use to help improve your final images and take them to the professional level.
Preparing For The Sales Process - Preparing for the sales process begins with having the belief in yourself that you can sell. Learning proper sales techniques can make the difference between a photo enthusiast that remains a hobbyist or someone being able to derive an income from their photography.
Bonus Section - Portrait Selling Techniques
Bonus Section - Step by Step Sales Process
And much more. Enroll in this course today, it could possibly move you from hobbyist status to pro level photography and earnings.
户外参与"爱情故事"肖像秘密
MP4|AVC4141 kbps|英语|1280 x 720|29.97 帧 / 秒|6小时|AAC立体声89 kbps|5.31GB
体裁:恋爱中的视频TrainingPhotographing人一直以来开始从事摄影我的激情。户外参与《 爱情故事》肖像是我最真实的写照会话,也可以是赚钱的您的业务的一部分。相同的原则也适用于做"生活方式"的肖像。本课程涵盖我记录他们的生活这一重要环节的方法。太多的摄影师认为订婚照是从会话一张肖像画,而我认为它是"爱情故事"。它是一个浪漫的故事在一个特殊的时刻,需要告诉在童话般的时尚。
本课程揭示了我在多年的摄影生涯中使用的技术。我想与你分享这些技巧,您可能能够不仅享受对摄影的热爱,也有一份收入好,你做你真正喜欢的事情。
如果拍摄的人是你的激情,这种风格的肖像可以给你一个巨大的市场。不仅不本课程涵盖摄影方面,可帮助您为创建美丽的肖像奠定基础,而且还包括"奖金部分"上如何正确可以出售你的肖像照片。
超过5小时的指令,这里有一些的内容:
课程简介-简介该课程将涵盖以及详细的幻灯片放映订婚肖像多次表明品种和一些规划您的会话时,您可以实现的可能性。
为什么参与《 爱情故事》画像会议-几个好听的理由为什么制作订婚照《 爱情故事》和怎样这可以帮助您的业务。我也揭示出几种不同的方式为您向本届会议提供给您最高的客户。
在构成技术-第1部分-有几件事情,你可以添加和显示激情在你的照片展现的激情。了解如何构成技术可精要添加这浪漫的气氛。
显示部分2继续更多的例子,如何添加更多的热情,当情侣接吻构成技术-第2部分-激情。此外透露特写的技术。
使用乐趣&品种到告诉你的故事-第1部分-了解如何使用多种,不仅使订婚照导致一个有趣的冒险经历为这对夫妇也如何您可以创建一个美丽的形象,他们最终会想你向他们提出的只是所有图像的故事。
使用特殊技术-第2部分-这里好玩&品种我展示几个更多的技术,您可以使用设置你除了你的竞争对手。这些技术之一,是了解和使用的顶级专业摄影师。
乐趣与品种的不同焦距镜头技术-部分3-查看不同的效果,你可以实现使用不同的焦距和镜头,再加上对聚焦技术,用来得到尖锐的重要信息学科同时获得很好的背景模糊。
乐趣与品种当太阳下山-第4部分-当太阳落下,不要放下你的相机。在这里我们看看你可以为他们订婚故事增添更多品种的令人兴奋的另外的几种方法。
影响,数1元素在优秀摄影-第1部分-学习几种方法,您可以添加"影响",极大地使您从竞争中脱颖而出的照片。
影响,使用B&W红外摄影-第2部分-黑与白的红外摄影是在创建图像的超现实主义的影响时增加影响的确定方法。另一种方式添加戏剧性的影响是与后置处理。在这段,我将讨论如何使用这两种方法可以彻底使图像脱颖而出。
最好使用的照明设备-第1部分-如果仅有1照明配件,我可以使用,这将是它。
艺术的摆不摆-使用这种技术,您将学习如何在短时间内采取许多图像。
发现光-寻找这首-部分1-当你抵达目的地,你室外,您需要知道如何找到最佳照明为你拍摄的一天的时间。这段开头我寻找以及如何提高光更多。
相机设置第1部分-保存时间&得到夏普-在这里,我们开始以一种设置,可以为您节省很多时间看时准备后期制作的图像。此外讨论了指引 》对快门设置,可以帮助你更清晰的图像。
长焦变焦镜头的选择— —在这一段我讨论订婚肖像和如何获取最大的这个镜头我最喜欢的镜头。
预算镜头的选择— —预算很紧的任何人都应该看看这个镜头。然后,我结束这段看我认为是最好的定焦镜头用于室外订婚"爱情故事"肖像。
最后润色&增强-
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-39241-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

精彩评论 1

沙发
alexlee0a 发表于 2020-3-21 15:45:26 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图