• 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2014-2-28 00:39
  • 人       气:304
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖

Karl Taylor - The Pro-Series Photography Course Bundle
M4V | AVC 1419kbps | English | 720x480 | 29.97fps | 22 hours | AAC stereo 160kbps | 8.45 GB
Genre: Video Training
Boost your business by developing your pro-photography knowledge. How many years could this knowledge save you? Just imagine what this could do for your business. Some images are good but some images simply astound people. In this my most comprehensive pro level training package yet, I've dedicated 15 years of my Pro Studio photography secrets and knowledge into more than 17 hours of top-level training. Each chapter reveals something that most pro's would prefer kept as a closely guarded secret, but I reveal all to help you create cutting edge images that knock the socks off art directors and businesses.
In our Advertising Product & Still Life Photography Secrets course I purposely chose 20 of the most technically challenging advertising photo shoots. Each one has been filmed step by step from concept to creation to give you the inside knowledge that will win you new contracts and set your images apart from the competition.
Plus in this Complete Pro Series collection you also get full Pro Support and our Fashion & Beauty course plus our Professional Retouching Secrets course. The value of this package will earn you back every penny and more and save you years worth of frustrating experimentation and trial and error.
There has never been a product like this before and there is no other product on the market like it. This product will deliver results for your photography and demonstrate exactly how to shoot this type of imagery step by step.
Fashion & Beauty Lighting Secrets - Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Professional Retouching Secrets- Duration: 5 hours 4 minutes
Advertising, Product & Still Life Photography- Duration: 9 hours 21 minutes
Advertising, Product and Still Life Bonus Videos - Duration 3 hours 11 minutes
Customer bonus video pack (30 Photography tips videos): 3 hours 24 minutes
卡尔 ·泰勒-亲系列摄影课程包
一部分|AVC1419 kbps|英语|720 x 480|29.97 帧 / 秒|22小时|AAC立体声160 kbps|8.45GB
体裁:视频培训
通过开发你亲摄影知识推动您的业务。多少年来这方面的知识可以救你?想象一下,这可以做为您的业务。一些图像很好,但一些图像只是震惊的人。在这我最全面的pro的培训包然而,我已经专门15年的我的专业工作室摄影秘密和知识进超过17个小时的顶级的培训。每一章揭示了一些东西,最亲的宁愿作为一个严守的秘密,却揭示了所有可帮助您创建切割边缘图像,敲的袜子了艺术总监和企业。
我们的广告产品&静物摄影秘密课程有目的地选择了最具技术挑战性的广告照片拍摄20。每一个曾经被拍摄到一步一步走从概念到创造,给你的知识,将你赢得新合同并设置您的图像,在竞争中脱颖而出。
再加上此完整的Pro系列集合中你也得到充分的专业人员支持和我们的时尚与美容课程再加上我们专业修饰秘密课程。这个包裹的价值会赚你回每一分钱和更多和节省您的年价值的令人沮丧的试验和试错。
从来没有过像这样的产品,这样市场上还有没有其他产品。本产品将为你的摄影提供的结果,证明究竟是如何一步一步拍摄这种类型的图像。
时尚与美容照明的秘密-持续时间:1小时30分钟
专业修饰秘密 — —持续时间:5小时4分钟
广告,产品&静物摄影-持续时间:9小时21分钟
广告、产品和静物奖金为录影带-持续时间3小时11分钟
客户奖金视频包(30摄影技巧视频):3小时24分钟
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-39183-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图