• 发布时间:2014-5-27 02:46
  • 人       气:821
  • 回复数量:1
发新帖

Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2016: The Basics of Design
MP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 47 kbps | 44 KHz | Duration: 1 Hours | 340 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learning Autodesk AutoCAD with Fast, Easy, & Simple Leaning Training
In this Project Based Autodesk AutoCAD 2016 instructional course, CAD Certified Na'Shawn Jordan, will walk you through the steps you need to know in order to create superb 2D drawings. We will be using the latest AutoCAD software to help you stay current with today's trends while reinforcing skills and commands that were learned in previous versions. This course is aimed at developing the skills of a complete beginner with no experience in AutoCAD to a create a more rounded CAD individual.
You will begin your journeying by learning basic concepts familiar to the program and 2D drafting creation, then launch towards our projects in a similar sense that happens in some Architectural studios. Having an Architectural background has allowed me to learn an intimate amount of knowledge with the program and gaining both a certification and an Architectural degree has shown me the programs and skills needed to stay competitive while looking superbly drawn. Together we'll continue learn the tips and tricks I've learned after years of education to familiarize yourself with how the program works, the model space, and commands that are critical to the design process. This Project Based Course aims towards creating real world objects such as buildings, windows and shutters, and more all while learning the program along the way. I look forward to showing you how you can use the coordinate system, using guidelines, and objects snaps all to your benefit. Projects and lectures will be added in accordance to the questions asked and challenges presents as well as projects that allow a great amount of skills to be gained to the students. I look forward to seeing you in class.
Once you have finished this computer aided design training course, you will be capable of using AutoCAD 2016 to create your very own unique 2D drawings. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along throughout the lessons.
学习AutodeskAutoCAD2016设计的基本知识
MP4|视频:1280 x 720|47kbps|44kHz|持续时间:1小时|340MB
类型:电子学习|语言:英语
快速、方便,与简单的学习培训与学习AutodeskAutoCAD
本项目基于AutodeskAutoCAD2016年教学过程中,CAD认证Na'ShawnJordan,将引导您完成您需要了解创建一流的2D绘图的步骤。我们将使用最新的AutoCAD软件以帮助您保持电流与当今的发展趋势,同时加强技能和博学的在以前版本中的命令。本课程旨在发展一个完全的初学者,在AutoCAD中创建更圆的CAD或个人没有经验的技能。
你将会开始你的旅程通过学习基本概念熟悉的程序和2D起草创作,然后朝着我们类似的意义上说,发生在一些建筑工作室的项目启动。拥有建筑学的背景使得我要学习的知识与程序亲密量并获得两个认证和建筑的程度表明我的程序和看高档绘制的同时保持竞争力所需的技能。在一起我们将继续学习技巧和窍门我学会了经过多年的教育,让自己熟悉程序如何工作、模型空间和至关重要的设计过程的命令。本项目基于课程旨在创建现实世界的对象如建筑物、窗和百叶窗,以及更同时学习一路走程序。我期待着向您展示如何使用坐标系统中,使用指南,和对象对齐都给你带来好处。项目和讲座将添加在按照问的问题和挑战礼物以及允许大量的技能,以获得对学生的项目。期待着看到你在类中。
一旦你完成了这个计算机辅助设计培训课程,你将能够使用AutoCAD2016创建你自己的独特2D图纸。工作文件都包括在内,让你跟着整个经验教训。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-37802-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

精彩评论 1

沙发
Hendersonzok 发表于 2017-11-30 20:19:21 | 只看该作者
很需要,感谢楼主分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图