• 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-1-27 21:56
  • 人       气:924
  • 回复数量:1
发新帖

How to Draw Stylish Ladies with Adobe Flash
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 10.5 Hours | 1.17 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Create a spokes model, avatar, or packaging character while learning Flash illustration techniques and human anatomy.
The Stylish Ladies Illustration Tutorial.
Session 1: The Basics
In this first session you will learn the basics of vector illustration with Flash, which is a very simple approach to drawing, even for non-artists. To illustrate, I use a mouse (nothing fancy like a Wacom or Cintiq), and rarely view the actual vector points making up the illustration. Instead I teach simple techniques to mold shapes. This one hour session covers step-by-step how to illustrate a basic head, and this portion of the course is free.
Session 2: The Body
This two hour tutorial focuses on illustrating a clothed body. Initially we look at some simple clothing choices to avoid working with the finer points of illustrating the female form (i.e. a big dress). After that I will design a more realistic body in silouhette, to use as the basis for a fully shaded illustration. That piece is drawn over the course of an hour, in real time, using symbols for parts that could be animated later.
如何绘制与AdobeFlash时尚的女孩们
MP4|视频:AVC1280 x 720|音频:AAC44 KHz2 通道|持续时间:10.5小时|1.17GB
类型:电子学习|语言:英语
在学习Flash插图技法和人体解剖学的同时创建辐条模型、阿凡达或包装字符。
时尚的女孩们图的教程。
会话1:基础知识
在这第一届会议中,您将学习基本的矢量图和闪光,这是一个非常简单的方法到绘图,甚至为非艺术家。为了说明,使用鼠标(没什么像Wacom或Cintiq),并且很少查看实际的矢量点弥补,图。相反我教模具形状的简单方法。这一小时的会议包括分步如何说明一个基本的头,和这部分的课程是免费的。
身体的第二次会议:
这两个小时教程着重说明着装的人体。最初,我们看看一些简单的服装选择,避免与细节说明女性形式(即大礼服)共事。在那之后我会设计一个更现实的身体在silouhette,用于作为基础完全着色的插图。那块绘制在一个小时的过程,在真正的时间,可以进行动画处理后的零件使用的符号。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-34898-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

精彩评论 1

沙发
duke2020 发表于 2020-4-3 12:23:01 | 只看该作者
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图