一品教程
发新帖

Atom Hub Harmogeddon KONTAKT | 778 Mb
After some time, Atom Hub is back with a new instrument - Harmogeddon ! Well, I certainly hope that the result is not as disastrous, as it may sound. From time to time I stumble upon some of my long time forgotten instruments to suddenly find the way to be used in a creative way, which is often not an easy task when using it live.
Due its own flaws, or your own inability to use the instrument properly - you know it, you can play certain instruments very well, some to a certain point and some are better not to be touched - they are simply not your cup of tea. And this is the case with this one also - like my mandolin, which eventually ended like the "Old Mandolin" some of you may know, this one has been put away in a drawer for a long time. Not of the best quality, with me not being the best player.
Anyway, it is a musical instrument and thanks to a software like Kontakt and others, it can be reincarnated in a digital domain to demonstrate its potential in another way. Its non-perfect sound can be used to build something, where flaws and imperfections mean certain character, or where you don't actually need to use it the way where these flaws are spoiling the intention. And with Harmogeddon I have intended to make something with metallic, stringy character usable in an ambient context. Something lazy, misty, dreamy, "maritime" sounding, where you can combine classic harmonica sounds with more extravagant colors and flavours based on those harmonica samples. To be able to come up with something interesting by combining them all together and to have simply fun with using the instrument in a slightly different way.
原子的中心harmogeddon Kontakt | 778 MB
一段时间后,原子的中心是回到一个新的仪器harmogeddon!好吧,我当然希望这个结果不是灾难性的,因为它可能听起来。不时地,我会发现一些很长时间的被遗忘的乐器,突然找到了一种创造性的方式,这通常不是一件容易的事,当我们使用它时。
由于其自己的缺陷,或自己不能正确使用仪器-你知道它,你可以起到一定的仪器很好,有一定的点和一些最好不碰他们根本不是你的那杯茶。和这是这个人也像我的曼陀林,最终结束了像“老曼陀林,“你们有些人可能知道,这个人已经被放在一个抽屉里很长一段时间。不是最好的品质,我不是最好的球员。
总之,它是一种乐器,得益于中国和其他软件一样,它能转世在数字域以另一种方式展示其潜力。非完美的声音可以用来建立的东西,其中的缺陷和不完善之处意味着一定的性格,或者你实际上不需要使用它的方式,这些缺陷是破坏的意图。与harmogeddon我打算用金属做,弦的角色在环境方面使用。懒惰的,朦胧的,梦幻的,“海洋”的声音,在那里你可以结合经典口琴的声音更奢华的颜色和风味的基于这些口琴样品。能够提出一些有趣的东西,把它们结合起来,简单地用一个稍微不同的方式使用该仪器的乐趣。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-33681-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
Atom Hub Harmogeddon KONTAKT
  • 百度链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1pJn8KH1
  • 提取码:3j5n
  • 阿里云(不限速):
  • 天翼链接(不限速):
  • 天翼提取:
  • 115链接:
  • 备用地址:
  • 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2014-7-27 22:14
  • 人       气:298
  • 回复数量:0
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图