一品教程
发新帖

Drum Broker Erik Jackson Presents Midnight Melodies | WAV | 297 MB
Professional Sound Designer and Musician Erik Jackson is back with another must have original sample & drum library that is a must have for your production arsenal.
Erik Describes the creative process that brings 'Midnight Melodies' to life:
First we have a Wurlitzer electric piano struck with Mallets and Plucked with guitar pick. Processed through EMI Vintage Plate Reverb. The Strings were plucked to create melodies, broke down in to 3 chordal categories. A minor - C minor - G minor.
I also went back to the Wurlitzer and created pads to add to the melodies. These are lush sounding pads to add to the melodies.
The sounds are not cut as perfect loops, I left the tails on for chopping them into new samples. They can be looped though.
The pads and the melodies were recorded through a Neve 5316.
I also went pack to the Wurlitzer and plucked the 3 minor scales I used for the melodies. You can easily load these scales onto your pads and play. Any pad you hit will sound good.
Next I recorded bass-line scales from the Moog Sub Phatty and Minitaur. These were recorded through the SSL AWS 900.
There are also some chopped breaks to add to your arsenal, dig deep, dig in and create something different.
This entire sample pack is created in 3 chords and scales - A minor - C minor - G minor. Load the proper sounds in your sampler and tear it up. This is a very creative pack, made for very creative individuals.
The demo was recorded in real time, going back and fourth between my Maschine and MPC. No extra sounds were added.
鼓的经纪人埃里克杰克逊了午夜的旋律| WAV | 297 MB
专业的音效设计师和音乐家埃里克-杰克逊是另一个必须有原始的样品和鼓库,这是一个必须有你的生产阿森纳。
埃里克描述了创造的过程,使'午夜旋律'的生活:
首先我们有一个Wurlitzer电钢琴敲槌弹拨吉他挑选。通过EMI古典板式混响处理。琴弦被拔去创造的旋律,打破了在3弦类。未成年人未成年人的未成年人。
我也回到Wurlitzer和创建垫加旋律。这些都是繁茂的声音垫添加到旋律。
声音不是完美的循环,我离开了尾巴,把它们切成新的样本。虽然他们可以循环。
垫片和旋律通过不5316记录。
我也去包Wurlitzer和摘下我用3的旋律小调音阶。你可以很容易地把这些鳞片装在你的垫和游戏上。任何垫你打会听起来不错。
接下来我记录的低音线尺度从穆格子phatty和minitaur。这些都是通过SSL AWS 900记录。
也有一些切碎的休息添加到你的阿森纳,深入挖掘,挖掘和创造一些不同的。
这个完整的样本包是在3个和弦和音阶中创建的--一个未成年人的未成年人。在你的采样器中加载适当的声音并将其撕裂。这是一个非常有创意的包装,是非常有创意的个人。
演示了实时记录,回去第四我的机器和MPC之间。没有额外的声音被添加。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-32695-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
Drum Broker Erik Jackson Presents Midnight Melodies WAV
  • 百度链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1kTDzFSF
  • 提取码:nkuy
  • 阿里云(不限速):
  • 天翼链接(不限速):
  • 天翼提取:
  • 115链接:
  • 备用地址:
  • 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2014-8-1 20:16
  • 人       气:375
  • 回复数量:0
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图