• 备用地址:
  • 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2014-1-2 19:35
  • 人       气:809
  • 回复数量:4
发新帖

本教程是由Skillshare机构出品的Illustrator图标与徽章设计训练视频教程,Skillshare Basic Geometric Shapes Illustrate a Series of Icons or Badges,大小:686 MB,格式:MP4高清视频格式,附工程源文件,教程使用软件:Illustrator,共5个章节,作者:Dominic Flask,语言:英语。
Skillshare Basic Geometric Shapes Illustrate a Series of Icons or Badges
In the world of social media, blogs, networks, tweets, chirps and posts, graphic icons and badges are everywhere. Have you ever wanted to design your own set of icons or badges to contribute to this visual internet wonderland? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
We’ll focus on honing in on an idea, refining and crafting the details of a central concept before moving on to sketching. Then I’ll dive into my process and show you a ton of tips and tricks for using basic geometric shapes in Illustrator to craft complex visuals in a minimal amount of space. We’ll work through color palettes, details and consistency. You will complete a set of graphics that are both cohesive and individual.
What You’ll Learn
Building Ideas. We will begin exploring ideas for what you want to execute in your final project. I will share my brainstorming process with you and you will work on developing your own ideas.
Building Consistency. We will cover basic theories of graphic design for building visual consistency, including shape, geometry, and color.
Building a Series. We will discuss how to create a balance of unity and variety within your badges.
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-30489-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

精彩评论 4

沙发
viwang 发表于 2016-4-22 20:53:59 | 只看该作者
看一下这个的流程是什么样的
板凳
天天向上 发表于 2016-7-17 17:54:58 | 只看该作者
学习了,
地板
2623379 发表于 2016-7-21 15:58:51 | 只看该作者
支持支持
5#
markdorian 发表于 2022-5-22 13:42:06 | 只看该作者
really thank you man,,
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图