• 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2012-5-11 17:06
  • 人       气:1142
  • 回复数量:2
发新帖
The Making of the Joukowsky Institute
Posted by Jeff Mottle17 April 2012 12:00 am
    Hi guys, first of all I want to thank CGarchitect and Jeff Mottle for giving me the opportunity to present a "making of" for my image - The Joukowsky Institute interior. The main idea when doing this project was to create a case study with an artistic and dramatic mood and to fill out a little free time between work deadlines. I think it's refreshing for me.

The Joukowsky is housed in the newly refurbished Rhode Island Hall in the center of the campus of Brown University, USA. The architect is Anmahian Winton. I first collected reference images for this interior from the Internet.

PREPARATION
For this project I set my gamma settings for a LWF (Linear Workflow) mode per the screenshot below because I wanted to do post production on my image.

MODELING
For the model I didn't need to do that much because I found a model on the Internet. I just added some accessories to match the reference photos and made some modifications for the floor. Here is a screen shot of the model and floor modeling settings.

FloorGenerator script setting for floor modeling.

LIGHTING & CAMERA
As I mentioned before I wanted an artistic and dramatic mood in my image. To do this I set my main lighting using a standard direct light without any other light sources because I wanted to control the image from camera and use GI for the ambient color. Here is the screen shot for both lighting and camera settings.
Lighting settings

Environment settings for global illumination (GI)

Camera settings

MATERIALS & TEXTURES
With this scene I did not use a lot of materials as it's just one room with little detail. You can see the material settings in the screenshots below.

RENDER PRESETS
Here are my render presets, no special settings, just standard settings with some render elements.

POST PRODUCTION
Here is the raw render which is flat with no depth, but it's a good start for me to do post production.

And here are my post production steps.

FINAL RESULT

That's all guys, I hope you will learn something from reading this "Making Off". There are no definite settings to produce a good looking image, just practice and trying to give it your best.
Feel free to give your comments and sorry if I missed something in my explanations.
Thanks and warm regards from Indonesia.
Pasca Putra

本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-19303-1-1.html
收藏0 1 反对0
分享

精彩评论 2

沙发
南乔 发表于 2016-4-27 15:08:41 | 只看该作者
谢谢楼主分享
板凳
xjssz 发表于 2019-9-20 04:48:22 | 只看该作者
感觉蛮调的样子
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图