• 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2013-7-22 16:21
  • 人       气:1063
  • 回复数量:3
发新帖
The HDR Book - Unlocking the Pro's Post-Processing Techniques
The HDR Book - HDR摄影后期处理技术(英文杂志)
这本书将重点放在HDR摄影的世界。
这些天来创建HDR图像是非常简单的。插上一些文件到软件里,轻摇一些滑块,就大功告成了。然而,这只是半吊子做法,要创建更好的HDR,你真的需要专注于一件事 - 在Photoshop里进行后期处理。你会震惊地发现多少时间竟然花了用来调整HDR图像过滤器,插件,效果和TLC  - 就像你调节正常的图像。
I’m pretty excited about this and figured i’d share.  As soon as I  finished the “Get Your Photography On The Web” book, i jumped right in  and started working on book 2.  This book would focus on the world of  HDR Photography.  I’m happy to say that the book is now available!
Why You Will Want To Get This Book
I dig running around making things into HDR works of art, as many people  out there do.  If you do a search on the bookshelf for HDR, you will  find countless of people teaching the technique – Trey Ratcliff and Rick Sammon being dear to me (and David Nightingale,  who also rocks it).  I wanted to make something that was something a  little different from what’s out there – almost focusing on something  else on the process.
You see, creating an HDR image these days is pretty straightforward.   Plug in some files into a software black box, jiggle some sliders and  you’re done.  This file that comes out, however, is only your halfway  point in the path to making great HDR work.  For your work to look like  the masters out there, you really need to focus on one thing – post  processing in Photoshop.  You would be shocked to find out how much time  is actually spent tweaking this HDR image with filters, plugins,  effects, and TLC – just as you would affect a regular image.  In short –  the tonemapped file that you get one you run it through Photomatix or  Nik’s HDR Efex Pro is really just your starting point.
That’s where this book comes in.  I’ll talk about the HDR making  process to start.. but I quickly leave that by chapter 3.  The rest of  the book is 13 projects where you get to tonemap and post process some  of my HDR shots.  The techniques are simple, but it’s the practicing  that really gets you out there cutting your HDR chops. With 13  scenarios, you’ll have more than you need on your plate to get you up to  speed in the world of HDR and Post Processing.

We Run The Whole Gamut of Styles
One of the other things that you see out there is that HDR has a very  wide continuum of styles.  From the ultra textured, hyper sharp, super  colorzied, to the barely there, HDR – a lot of the war on whether people  like is based on the fact that you can do so much with it.  To that  end, I cover that gamut in the book.  We’ll process both ends, and even  include things like HDR Faux Painting, and toning to Black and White  with HDR (something I REALLY REALLY like now).  My job isn’t to tell you  what side of the continuum you should fall on when working on HDR.  My  job is to help teach you how it works, and YOU make that decision later.
You Get All The Sourcefiles
When I set out to make this book, I wanted to make sure that I included  all of the raw project files so you can work on the projects along with  me.  From doing an interior real estate shoot with a NIkon P7000 point  and shoot, to an exterior shoot with a 37 Megapixel Leica S2, to a 30  shot pano on the inside of a Navy Destroyer, ALL of the raw files will  be available for you to use.  All I ask is that when you post up, make  sure you tell them about the book!  I’ll even include presets for  tonemapping for Photoshop, Photomatix, as well as my FAVORITE way to do  HDR – HDR Efex Pro from Nik Software.

Interviews with Some Great HDR People
I also wanted to take the opportunity to get out there and let you guys  meet some people who are just passionate about HDR photography.  From an  avid Urbex explorer (who’s since become an industry guy, working for  onOne Software) Brian Matiash, to Barb Cochran – a photographer who’s been able to find her passion in between flying planes and working HDR.  Jim’s a Kentucky photographer who’s hobby has turned into some masterful work.  Roger  is the owner of Imagewizards – a company that’s dedicated to making HDR  print on metal – something that is breathtaking to see.  These are  people, just like you and I .. who are out there playing around – and  getting to celebrate them in the book was a true pleasure..

my husband almost cheated on me wife cheated on me all wives cheatonline how married men cheat my husband cheated with a manwhat makes a husband cheat wives who cheat on husbands online affair
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-18347-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

精彩评论 3

沙发
sunnylover 发表于 2016-4-18 19:34:31 | 只看该作者
sbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsb
板凳
playmei 发表于 2018-2-6 21:50:56 | 只看该作者
顶顶顶
地板
alexlee0a 发表于 2019-10-4 20:31:54 | 只看该作者
Thanks.
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图