发新帖
Making Of 'Ancient Library'
制作"古老的图书馆"
By George-Alexander Baklessis
作者:George-Alexander Baklessis
Software used/使用软件:
3ds Max, V-Ray, Misc
翻译by:ghostxx.com

Watching movies such as The Golden Compass, 300, Indiana Jones, Pans  Labyrinth inspired me greatly in creating this scene. I was amazed by  the art of every shot in all those movies, the majesty and direction as  well as the final composite. I really wanted to do a project with a  scene like this, drawing on the vintage but realistic look I saw in  those movies, and I was searching for every excuse to find the time,  when finally I was asked to create the scene for a game cinematic. It  took me two weeks overall to complete this project and a lot of trial  and error.
看电影比如《金色罗盘》,印第安纳琼斯,迷宫大大启发了我在创造这个场景。我吃惊的是所有这些电影每一个场景都是艺术的镜头,权威的导演以及最后的合成。我真正想做一个项目像这样的场景,借鉴了古老但又真实的这些电影,我寻找各种理由来找到机会,我终于要创建一个游戏电影的场景。我花了两周的时间来完成这个项目和大量的测试。
When I started this project I did a lot of research into old libraries –  I even visited some. I also gathered some references for the objects  and look I wanted to create, including images of classical astronomy,  medieval instruments and decorations (Fig.01).
当我开始这个项目我做了很多旧图书馆的研究-我甚至参观了一些。我也收集了一些参考照片为了我想要创造的小物体,包括古代天文学的仪器图片,中世纪的仪器和装饰(图1)。

Fig.01
Thanks to my growing object library I only had to model a few things,  which sped up the process. For the models I had to create I used my  reference images as a guide (Fig.02).
幸亏有了我不断饱满的模型库我只做了几个模型,加速模型进程。模型我都参考我找的参考图片进行制作(图2)。

Fig.02
The scene was pretty heavy on geometry, so I added some stuff separately and composited it later in the final comp (Fig.03).
模型的面非常多,所以我不得不让一些东西单独渲染在后期合成。

Fig.03
The textures I used for this scene I got from several texture libraries,  and also from some free texture websites that offer an abundance of  good textures. Most of the textures were painted in Painter and  Photoshop; Painter was my main palette and Photoshop was for the final  retouching and compositing palette (Fig.04).
我用于这个场景的纹理我是从几个纹理库获得的,也有从一些免费纹理的网站获得的,它们提供丰富的良好的纹理。大多数的纹理是用painter和Photoshop画的,我主要是用painter,Photoshop是最后的润饰和合成用的。(图4)。

Fig.04
I used two V-Ray lights in the scene; one for the main sun light and  another on the back to simulate some ambience. I also used an HDRi and  an environment map to add to the realism (Fig.05).
我使用了两个VRAY灯光在场景中,一个主要的太阳光,另一个在在室内模拟一些氛围。我还使用一个HDRi和一个环境贴图添加真实感(图5)。

Fig.05
Fig.06 shows the configuration of the first V-Ray light.
图6显示了灯光设置。

Fig.06
Fig.07 shows the configuration of the second V-Ray light.
图7显示了第二个灯光的设置。

Fig.07
I used a lot of complex shaders for this image and did a lot of work  through the texturing phase of the project. I used a lot of V-Ray dirt  maps and a lot of reflective shaders.
我使用了很多复合材质对于这个图像,做了很多工作在贴图上。我使用了很多VRAY污垢贴图和大量的反射材质。
For my renderer, I did some tests with both mental ray and V-Ray, but  chose V-Ray in the end for overall speed and render value. I created a  quite simple light rig and did a lot of work with the V-Ray exposure  control settings so I could have 90% of the look done in 3ds Max and not  in post-production applications such as After Effects.
对于我的渲染,我做了一些测试用mental ray 和 V-Ray,但选择了vray最终,因为它对总体速度和渲染的效率。我创建了一个相当简单的灯光设置,做了很多工作对于vray曝光控制的设置,这样我就能有90%的工作看起来在3dsMax里做的而不是在后期制作的,如AE。
Each frame took almost three hours of render time. I focused on the  depth of the light and on the camera a lot because a lot of the edge of  the shot was achieved through lens distortion and effects such as depth  of field. I overexposed it a little bit so the eye can focus on the  interior and not on the background.
每一帧花了近三个小时的渲染时间。我关注于灯光的深度和相机效果,因为很多镜头的边缘通过透镜畸变产生很多效果如景深。我过度曝光了一点所以眼睛可以专注于室内,而不是背景。
I composited the shot in a lot of passes, such as diffuse, specular,  reflection, refraction, shadows and self-illumination, as well as almost  every V-Ray pass to achieve the final look.
我合成图片使用了很多通道,如diffuse, specular,  reflection, refraction, shadows 和 self-illumination,几乎每个vray通道。
I employed a very strange technique to create the final image. I used  all the passes in a normal compositing way, but also used some of the  other passes like vrayglobalillumination and vrayrawlighting as blending  filters. This gave me a lot of different, depths and looks each time.
我用了一个非常奇怪的技术来创建最终的图像。我用所有的通道使用一个正常的合成方式,但也使用一些其他的通道,如vrayglobalillumination和vrayrawlighting作为混合滤波器。这给了我很多的不同的感觉。
I composited all the passes in After Effects. I did a lot of tests with  the final look, using some small unorthodox compositing methods, to give  me the final look (Fig.08).
我用After Effects作后期合成。我做了很多测试,使用一些小型非正统的合成方法来达到我想要的效果(fig08)。

Fig. 08
Fig.09 shows the final image before I added some color correction and filters in After Effects.
Fig.09展示了图像的最终效果,但是还没有在After Effects里添加颜色校正。

Fig.09
Fig.10 shows the final image composited and color corrected in After Effects.
Fig.10展示了颜色校正过后的最终效果。

Fig.10
I enjoy doing both interiors and exteriors, but mostly interiors because  there's a lot of work and you can't hide anywhere. I really enjoyed  this project; it was a lot of hard work, but I'm pleased with the final  result. I hope you can be inspired by it.
我喜欢做室内也喜欢做室外效果,但是最喜欢做室内因为那有很多工作要做而且你哪里都不能偷懒,我真的很喜欢这个项目,这花了很多努力的工作。但是最终结果还是很满意的,希望你们也喜欢。
原文来源:http://www.3dtotal.com/index_tutorial_detailed.php?roPos=1&catDisplay=1&id=1573#.UDHwtaP9W-ounfaithful wife how many women cheat on husbands how to cheat with a married womanmy husband almost cheated on me website all wives cheatwomen looking to cheat why married men cheat linkread women cheat husband why men cheatopen women cheat husband why do married men cheat on their wivescatching a cheater click redirectwhy wifes cheat I cheated on my boyfriend will my wife cheat againwhat makes a husband cheat wives who cheat on husbands online affairwhat makes a husband cheat why people cheat online affair

nkglifvhjxt28103.jpg

wzd5hkc2jrz28105.jpg

xxi5iw5cbbu30110.jpg

xe2ih1mfovo30111.jpg

r1i5ub20yjc31112.jpg

v0tkin4kkd131113.jpg

cwlyo5luqu032114.jpg

bwwugelsiyx32115.jpg

41v3ppdmi2v33116.jpg

kvumz3lxwk533117.jpg

nkglifvhjxt28103.jpg

wzd5hkc2jrz28105.jpg

xxi5iw5cbbu30110.jpg

xe2ih1mfovo30111.jpg

r1i5ub20yjc31112.jpg

v0tkin4kkd131113.jpg

cwlyo5luqu032114.jpg

bwwugelsiyx32115.jpg

41v3ppdmi2v33116.jpg

kvumz3lxwk533117.jpg

nkglifvhjxt28103.jpg

wzd5hkc2jrz28105.jpg

xxi5iw5cbbu30110.jpg

xe2ih1mfovo30111.jpg

r1i5ub20yjc31112.jpg

v0tkin4kkd131113.jpg

cwlyo5luqu032114.jpg

bwwugelsiyx32115.jpg

41v3ppdmi2v33116.jpg

kvumz3lxwk533117.jpg
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-16693-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

精彩评论 1

沙发
双头毛毛龙 发表于 2018-11-7 14:33:59 | 只看该作者
好东西
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图