• 发布时间:2016-4-26 18:31
  • 人       气:240
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1pLpHqfL 密码: whwy

Title: Blender Addon – BlenderGuru – Pro Lighting Studio
Info:
Perfect lighting, reflections and backgrounds in Blender
Pro-Lighting Studio is a Blender addon that helps you produce gorgeous results, with dozens of interesting lighting
suggestions for your model.
Since I’d already exhausted most of the 3d lighting books and tutorials, I decided to turn to the people who rely on
lighting even more than 3d artists do: Photographers.
Unlike us, photographers don’t get brownie points for realism. The only thing that matters to them are the feelings and emotions that it evokes.
So I delved into photography, hoping to find an answer to my burning question: How do photographers create interesting lighting?
I read photography books. Articles. Watched real-time lighting workshops. Attended a night-time photography course. And even paid to visit a photography studio to ask the photographer questions:
I hoped that there would be some secret style-sheet. Maybe a book of foolproof rules that work for every portrait…
What I found though was surprising, yet comforting: photographers actually struggle with lighting just as much as we
do.
There’s no magic bullet.
It’s a painstaking process for experimenting and running trials to find what works.
I learned that the only way to find interesting lighting setups is to experiment.
标题︰搅拌机插件— —BlenderGuru— —临照明工作室
信息︰
完美的灯光、反射和背景的搅拌机
亲照明工作室是照明的一个帮助您制作华丽的结果,与数十个有趣的搅拌机插件
建议为您的模型的。
因为我已经用尽的大多数3d照明书籍和教程,我决定求助于人依靠的人
照明甚至超过3d艺术家做︰摄影师。
不像我们,摄影师不得到加分的现实主义。唯一的事项向他们的感受和它唤起的情绪。
所以我深入钻研摄影,希望能找到我燃烧问题的答案︰如何做摄影师创建有趣的照明?
摄影的读书。文章。看着实时照明讲习班。参加了夜间摄影课程。甚至支付去参观一个摄影工作室摄影师提问︰
我希望会有一些秘密的样式表。也许一本书万无一失的规则,为每一张工作......
但是,我发现是令人惊讶,然而安慰︰摄影师实际上挣扎与和我们一样的照明
做。
有什么灵丹妙药。
它是一个艰苦的过程,试验和运行试验,以找到什么工作。
我学到了找到有趣的照明设置的唯一方法是进行实验。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-109224-1-1.html
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图