• 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-4-30 07:05
  • 人       气:148
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o6w4JV0 密码: 83kw

Flat Design One Page Website with Photoshop and IllustratorMP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 62 kbps | 48 KHz | Duration: 6 Hours | 1.34 GBGenre: eLearning | Language: English
A step-by-step course to master modern webdesign styles such as flat design, one-page layout with Photoshop/IllustratorWhy?
Just sit down one weekend and earn a skill that you can profit from for a long time, it's easy as that and thats what is seperating YOU from other people. You are here to gain a new skill and go further with your life. This course isn't about coding a website template, it's just about the designing process! You're going to see an in-depth course on how to create TWO flat design and one-page layout websites with Photoshop and Illustrator. Flat design is really the top-notch trend right now, everyone wants to master it and big companies are using it for their products for example Apple with iOS8 and OSX Yosemite, as well as Microsoft with their Metro UI. Combining flat design and one-page layouts is really setting a new trend right now. It looks great, modern and fresh, but it's also simplistic which is why people are going to stay on your website.
What you'll earn
Master modern flat designMaster one-page layoutsCreate vector iconsDesign TWO stunning websitesSell your own templatesBe up to date in webdesigningContent and Short Overview
28 lectures and over 5 hours of material, as well as source files are going to show you, how to do successful webdesign with Photoshop and Illustrator, especially with modern styles. If you are having troubles or want more content, just write a post in the Udemy course-forum and I'll try to do my best to record a new video and add it to this course so you'll have the best experience while studying your new skill.
Be the next generation of web designers
"Hard work beats talent when talent doesnt work." - Kevin Durant.This quote of Kevin Durant was always my strongest motivation when starting to earn a new skill. Working on yourself on a daily basis is the key to success, you invest in YOURSELF and profit from it for a long time. Start with this course on flat design and one-page websites, continue with HTML/CSS and coding in another course and start adding skills to your skillset every month and trust me, you will be successful!
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-109133-1-1.html
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图