• 发布时间:2016-5-2 13:14
  • 人       气:198
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bo4cSkJ 密码: jxge

Duration 7h MP4
Title: Designing an Image – Concept, Lighting and Retouching by Lindsay Adler
Info:
This 3-video collection will provide you insight and instruction in Lindsay Adler’s method of image making from start to finish. “Concept” will teach you how to find sources of inspiration and turn those ideas into reality. “Light” will focus on high impact, low fuss light. Lindsay will cover the wide-range of incredible lighting scenarios possible with 3 (or less) strobes and 3 essentials modifiers. “Retouch” will be a step-by-step look into Lindsay’s retouching process including perfecting the image and creative Photoshop effects. These videos are a perfect mix of inspiration and instruction for crafting an image.
The first video in the series talks about finding ideas, gathering a creative team, and getting started in fashion photography. You learn how to get published in fashion magazines, put together fashion editorials, and all the important terminology to know if you want to be a fashion photographer! Not interested in a fashion photography career? No problem. The video covers my process of idea generation and taking a concept and making it a reality. In the second video I share my favorite lighting scenarios that I achieve with common light modifiers and uncomplicated setups. Its high impact, but low fuss! I make it even easier by providing DETAILED lighting diagrams that answer every question you have; power settings of each light, distance to lights, height of light, camera settings and more! My final video covers the best and most popular of my retouching techniques. If you are a beginner in retouching, I share a lot of time-saving tools like blend modes for clone stamp, and useful plugins. If you are more advanced, learn about Frequency Separation to perfect skin while maintaining ALL detail! For me, Photoshop is the next realm of creativity and in this video I cover many of my most popular creative retouching techniques including whitening skin, displacement maps, and compositing! I’ve poured my mind and heart out… and I hope you enjoy it!
时间7h MP4
标题:图像–概念设计、照明和修饰的琳赛艾德勒
信息:
这3-video收集将为您提供洞察力和指导在从开始到完成制作图像的琳赛艾德勒的方法。“概念”将教你如何找到灵感的来源,把这些想法变成现实。“光”将重点放在高冲击,低灯。琳赛将与3难以置信的照明场景尽可能广泛覆盖(或更少)的闪光灯和3要素的改性剂。“润饰”将一步一步的看着琳赛的修饰过程包括完善形象创意PS图象处理软件效应。这些视频是一个完美的混合的灵感和指导,各具特色的形象。
本系列讲座的第一部影片是关于寻找创意,汇聚创意团队,并开始在时尚摄影中。你学会出版的时尚杂志,时尚的社论放在一起,和所有重要的术语,要知道你想成为一个时装摄影师!对时尚摄影事业不感兴趣?没问题。视频涵盖了我的想法产生和采取的概念,并使其成为现实的过程。在第二段视频中,我分享我最喜欢的照明场景,我用普通的光修饰器和简单的设置实现。它的高影响,但低的大惊小怪!我让它更容易提供详细的照明图,回答你的每一个问题,功率设置的每一个光,距离灯光,高度的光,相机设置和更多!我最后的视频涵盖了最好的和最流行的我的修饰技巧。如果你在修一个初学者,我分享了很多节省时间的工具,如图章的混合模式,和有用的插件。如果你更先进,了解频率分离,完美的皮肤,同时保持所有细节!对我来说,PS图象处理软件是下一个领域的创造力和在这个视频,我盖我的许多最受欢迎的创意修饰技巧包括美白肌肤,位移贴图,合成!我把我的心和心都涌了出来,希望你能喜欢!
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-109095-1-1.html
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图