• 发布时间:2016-5-14 15:02
  • 人       气:165
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1dECgXK9 密码: vjm4

12 Week Course with 13 Classes MP4
Title: Art Camp – Environment Concept Design with Titus Lunter
Info:
Join Titus Lunter as he teaches the fundamentals of environment concept design.
He’ll be covering the techniques and mindsets behind creating effective, inspired concept design.
Get an insight to how brains work and how it will help you stay focussed, get over art blocks and tackle difficult learning goals. The road to improving starts with yourself!
An in depth approach to the art of making thumbnails and how to come up with ideas for them.
One of the most important weapons in your aresenal! Get ready for some serious theory on this one.
Most people struggle with this one so I’ll show you that its actually not that bad. Breaking it down to the basic shapes and moving on from there.
How to go from thumbnail to final is often a tricky process so we will take it step by step and talk about why it’s important to do this properly.
I know you were wondering when this would come into play. I will show you the benefits of it and the downsides. Buzzwords: Rapid iteration, kill your darlings
What happens between the color sketch and final noodling stages and how do you get that ‘delicious’ concept feel in your images
In the concept world an image is never done. Even after its done. I’ll show you the finalization of an image and what can happen to it after you give it to the team.
Prop density, detail aspect ratio, AI movement, camera restrictions and much more in depth game design restrictions. The more you know!
Making mistakes costs time so let’s review properly how to avoid this. Bonus round: Dealing with stress and prioritizing.
It’s time I summarize everything and make sure you are all good to go. I will also show finalization of the interior image.
12周的课程与13类MP4
标题︰艺术阵营— —TitusLunter环境概念设计
信息︰
加入TitusLunter,因为他教环境概念设计的基本原理。
他将会涉及的技术和心态背后创建有效、启发的概念设计。
了解大脑是如何工作和如何,它将帮助你保持精力,克服艺术街区、解决困难的学习目标。改善道路开始于你自己!
深入探讨艺术的制作缩略图,以及如何为他们出主意。
在你享最重要的武器之一!准备一些严肃的理论,在这一个。
大多数人很难与这一所以会表明其确实没有那么糟糕。打破它下来的基本形状和从那里继续前进。
如何去从缩略图到最后往往是一个棘手的过程,所以我们会把它一步一步,谈论为什么它是重要的这样做正确。
我知道你想知道这什么时候会发挥。我会告诉你它和不利方面的好处。流行语︰快速迭代,杀了你心爱的人
之间的色彩写生和徒手的最后阶段会发生什么,你怎么觉得'美味'的概念在您的图片
在概念世界形象永远做不完。即使在后其完成。看看你的图像,会发生什么事它之后你把它给团队定稿。
支撑密度、细节长宽比、AI运动、相机限制和深度游戏设计限制更多。你知道的越多!
犯错误成本时间让我们正确地检讨如何避免这种情况。奖金是圆︰处理应力和优先考虑。
它是的时间我总结一切并确保你都是好去。我还将展示定稿的内部图像。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-108974-1-1.html
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图