• 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-8-12 16:07
  • 人       气:136
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1eRfdzcY 密码: hbgv

The Complete Facebook Ads and Facebook Marketing Course 2016 26 Hours | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | 8.37 GBGenre: eLearning | English
Facebook advertising and Facebook marketing get a lot easier when you take this course! Last updated January 2016!* Lectures 207If you want to be successful with Facebook ads and Facebook marketing, you might love this Udemy course! You get principles and strategies that will work for you based on my experience building myFacebook page to more than 1.7 million likes and finding hundreds of clients for free using Facebook pages. Take this course today to join 29,000 people+ just like you hoping to get the best results on Facebook!*Loved this course. Not only did I learn a lot about Facebook ads, but all the little tips on FB marketing and what approaches work were well worth the time. The course is organized well into over 60 lectures and more are continually being added to keep us up to date with what is working now. Video and audio quality is good; everything is clear and easy to understand. Jerry clearly knows FB ads like the back of his hand and it is also obvious that his knowledge comes from being out there in the marketing trenches and not just from reading an e-book to two. Bottom line, if you want your business to have a presence on Facebook, invest in this course. You won't be sorry.*I have followed Jerry's work for over a year. If you want to know anything about how Facebook ads work, this is the course. So many of them are about 'how to get 40000 customers for $10'. Jerry's course shows you how to zone in on what works then gradually scale up to something that may actually work over a long time. He is a the superman of Facebook advertisers! This course has it all.*This course gave me a few very solid takeaways around the overwhelming topic of Facebook ads. I am somewhat familiar and have done some ad testing, so the format was great in that I could jump around to the sections I wanted and really drill down into the specifics that were relevant to me. I loved learning about the strategy around .01 likes and how to rapidly create and test multiple campaigns (a real time-saver). Jerry has a great conclusion showing the ratio of effort vs. return that is a really great take-away from the course (I won't spoil it here). I can't wait to try out some of these tactics with my own online courses.*Jerry's course is definitely a course you want to go through if you have anything to do with Facebook advertising. I think it's genius how he teaches you the method for getting $0.01 likes and conversions as social proof in order to sell to your target market with more authority. Thanks for continually updating the course with more relevant info and material! -Pete*Dear Jerry, this course is amazingly great and very in depth, i have seen you have put a lot of determination and hard work into understanding and applying these principles into making it happen for you, i really like your examples and would request you to keep doing whatever that you are doing with teaching , it was great to learn from you, i would seriously recommend this to all who are interested to learn more about social media or Facebook. You're an amazing person !
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-107619-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图