• 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-9-2 13:53
  • 人       气:221
  • 回复数量:2
发新帖
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1kTYGLdt 密码: 7cmx

Excel VBA Programming Excel VBA for BeginnersMP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 60 kbps | 44 KHz | Duration: 7 Hours | 941 MBGenre: eLearning | Language: EnglishImagine reducing your Excel tasks to a button click, or keystrokes. You can, with Excel VBA.
As you know, Microsoft Excel is a great application that you can use to analyze your data.
Even with all of Excel's great features, and built-in tools, you might find yourself doing repetitive tasks, that take longer than they should.
Or the day will come when you say, "Oh, I wish there were a better way to do this!"
The good news is that Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications, comes with Visual Basic for Applications, also known as VBA, a programming language that will extend the functionality of your Office applications.
I know that learning to program can seem daunting at first, but I'm going to make it as easy as possible.
With that said, VBA is a huge topic, and yes, there are a lot of lectures in this course.
But don't try to take it in all at once.
If you feel like you can do 1 section a week, do 1 section a week.
If you have time, do 1 section a day.
But don't stress out.
And because VBA is a huge topic, I don't go through every single thing, every method, every property, every shortcut.
What I do go over will get you from, "I don't even like looking at VBA", to, "I can do this!"
NOTE: There are multiple ways to get the same result in VBA.
So the way I write a procedure or two might be slightly different than your co-workers code, or yours, and that's O.K.
So I invite you to take a look at the circiulum, and the Preview lectures.
If you feel this is the course for you, great, let's go ahead and get started, and I will help start programming your Excel workbooks with VBA
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-107045-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

精彩评论 2

沙发
土豆_fZ8zH 发表于 2019-5-4 09:13:47 | 只看该作者
Excel VBA ,谢谢,但愿是中文
板凳
laotang1984 发表于 2019-6-9 22:59:52 | 只看该作者
非常感谢楼主提供资源
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图