• 发布时间:2016-9-14 02:35
  • 人       气:175
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bBDCB0 密码: 7gvb

Travel Photography for Beginners: Let’s Talk About Light
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 23M | 441 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Once you become interested in photography it is really hard (sometimes almost impossible) to just walk around new places without your camera attached to your body.
You may end up seeing the whole trip through your lens (and on a computer screen afterwards). Which is not really a good thing, unless you are paid for your travel photographs.
So my advice is to find a balance. Don’t just spray and pray that something will turn out ok. It will, given you take a tons of pictures, but the point of traveling is to experience new places and you have to take your experience beyond your camera.
In order to do so, it is very good to know in advance a few practical techniques that will allow you to compose and capture images faster.
In these short and sweet series of travel photography classes I will talk about light, composition, making portraits and some other helpful tips you may find quite useful. I decided to break these topics into separate classes so it will be easier to digest.
So in this first class I will talk about the light! As you know light is extremely important in photography and although you can not control the natural light while you are traveling (yeah I wish I could) it is very useful to know what kinds of light you may encounter and how to deal with a given light situation.
为初学者旅行摄影︰让我们来谈谈光
MP4|视频︰AVC1280 x 720|音频︰AAC44 KHz2 通道|持续时间︰23 M|441MB
类型︰电子学习|语言︰英语
一旦你成为对摄影感兴趣这是真的很难(有时几乎不可能的),只是走在新的地方周围没有连接到你的身体你的相机。
你可能会看到整个行程中通过你的镜头(和后来的计算机屏幕上)。这不是一件好事,除非你支付你的旅行照片。
所以我的建议是找到一种平衡。不只是喷和祈祷事情都会顺利过关。它将给你以吨图片,但点的旅行是去体验新的地方和你要超越你的相机你经验。
为了做到这一点,是很好的知道提前几个实用技术将允许您撰写并更快地捕获图像。
在这些短暂而甜蜜系列旅行摄影课我将谈论光,组成,制作肖像和其他一些有用的提示,您可能会发现很有用。我决定把这些主题分成单独的类,所以它会更容易消化。
因此在这第一节课我将谈谈光!你知道光是光的摄影中极其重要,虽然你不能控制自然的光线,当你在旅行的时候(的我希望我能)它是光的非常有用的知道你可能会遇到什么样和如何处理给定的光情况。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-106822-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图