• 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-9-29 01:56
  • 人       气:151
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1i5LjN4D 密码: n42k

Natural Light Portrait Photography With Any Camera
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1.5 Hours | Lec: 13 | 1.04 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Portrait Photography - Learn how to take compelling images with any camera in any lighting situation
Who Am I?
Hi, my name is Mark Timberlake and I have been a commercial photographer for over 6 years and in this course I will share the simple techniques that commercial photographers use in demanding, high pressure environments, to get portraits that tell a story using the light they have available… fast!
Beautiful Portraits
We are going to show you how to take beautiful portraits just using the light available, so it does not matter where you are and no matter what the conditions are, you will be able to take compelling images that will wow your family and friends.
Use Natural & Artificial Light
That is both natural light and artificial light outdoors and indoors, so you will learn how to use any light source in your photography and still get interesting and powerful images.
Once you have been through this course you will be able to create compelling and powerful portraits quickly and easily and will understand why you are getting the images that you are capturing and why they work so well.
No Mumbo Jumbo
All of this with as little technical mumbo jumbo as is humanly possible, you can take this course with any camera, so it does not matter if you have a mobile phone, a compact camera or DSLR, this course will help you get the best out of your camera.
Elements Covered:
Here are the elements that will be covered in the course:
Learn what equipment you will need for this course.
Understand the difference between hard light and soft light.
Learn how to use soft light outdoors and soft light indoors.
You will also learn how to use hard light outdoors and soft light indoors.
We will cover how to choose your backgrounds and how to pose your subjects.
All of this in as simple language as possible!
天然光人像摄影与任何相机
MP4|视频︰AVC1280 x 720|音频︰AAC44 KHz2 通道|持续时间︰1.5小时|Lec:13|1.04GB
类型︰电子学习|语言︰英语
人像摄影-了解如何与任何相机在任何照明情况采取引人注目的图像
我是谁?
嗨,我的名字叫马克贾斯汀和有了6年的一名商业摄影师还有在这个过程中我将分享商业摄影师在苛刻,高压环境中使用的简单技术要告诉一个故事使用光的画像他们可用......快!
美丽的肖像
我们将向您展示如何采取美丽的画像,只用灯可用,所以不管何地你都不管条件是什么,你将能够采取引人注目的图像会哇你的家人和朋友。
使用天然与人工光
那就是都自然光线和人工光在户外和户内,您将学习如何使用任何光源在你的摄影和仍然得到了有趣且强大图像。
一旦你已经通过本课程,您将能够快速、轻松地创建令人信服和强大的肖像和将明白为什么你的图像,您要捕获和为什么他们的工作这么好。
没有胡言乱语
这一切都随着作为小技术胡言乱语是力所能及,你可以与任何相机,所以没关系,如果你有一部手机、相机或单反这门课程,本课程将帮助您获得最佳的出你的相机。
覆盖的元素︰
这里是将覆盖过程中的要素︰
学习什么设备,你将需要这门课程。
光和软光理解难区别。
了解如何使用柔和的灯光在户外和室内的光线柔和。
您还将学习如何使用硬光在户外和室内的光线柔和。
我们将介绍如何选择你的背景和如何构成你的主题。
所有这些都在为尽可能简单的语言!
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-106555-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图