• 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-2-8 14:53
  • 人       气:280
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1hrb0pow 密码: i2va

REST APIs with Java, Spark Framework, MongoDB & GridFSMP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 70 kbps | 48 KHz | Duration: 5 Hours | 819 MBGenre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn to create Web Services & Upload and Stream Video through REST
Learn to create a REST APIs by following along with me as we develop a Web Service where we secure it with Basic Authentication, Create Users, Posts, upload videos, upload and stream videos using GridFS, a technology that comes with MongoDB and allows for file to be greater than 16MB(Split into parts). Users will be able to stream videos and skip to parts of the videos as well. Anyone with basic java knowledge will benefit greatly from this course. If you always wanted to create a video streaming service like youtube, snapchat, or even Periscope or just create an app to share videos etc... this is the course for you. Come on in and join me. Find out how all these startups are streaming all those videos to consumers. This course will get you started and once finished, you can create nearly any kind of Web Service you can think of. Everything is explained and typed slowly. No surprises.
The tools we'll be using are up to par with current trends. We'll be using a forward thinking microframework called spark and combine that with MongoDB and GridFS to create Users and upload assets to our REST Service. You're going to learn how to Convert JSON to Java Objects using Google Gson as well as how to make your code more maintainable using Dependency Injection with Google Guice.
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-106413-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图