• 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-2-20 02:06
  • 人       气:136
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1geoZjmN 密码: p7ps

Build Professional WordPress Websites as a Complete BeginnerMP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 60 kbps | 44 KHz | Duration: 5 Hours | 1.02 GBGenre: eLearning | Language: English
Why pay top dollar for WordPress websites, when you can charge top dollar?
Learn from scratch how to build Professional WordPress websites as a complete beginner, and with no real coding.
NO Coding Required!No Experience Required!
"Look over my shoulder as I walk you through step by step on how to create an amazing website using WordPress. Not only will you get the smart and flexible premium theme, but you'll be starting your very own portfolio in the process."
Setup a local development serverlearn how to setup WordPress on a live serverBuild a professional fully functional WordPress websiteLearn how to manipulate a theme using HTML & CSSLearn how to setup a child themeQuizzes to reinforce understanding of each sectionStart your very own Portfolio
In this course you will learn how to build a Professional and Modern website with WordPress without the struggles of writing code. WordPress is "a free and open source" Content Management System (CMS) written using PHP and MySQL.
I'm going to get you up and running with WordPress in the easiest and fastest way possible. We're going to learn what WordPress is, the different kinds of websites you can create, setting up WordPress locally and live, pages, posts, themes, plugins, widgets, child themes, you name it.
By the end of the course you'll have created a professional website that you can then take and modify to meet almost any other business owner's need. By the time you finish this course, you'll have the skills necessary to start freelancing and working on projects for real clients.
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-106328-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图