• 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-12-16 13:34
  • 人       气:221
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o6Opm6u 密码: b2yd

Excel Case Studies for Business StudentsMP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 76 kbps | 44 KHz | Duration: 6 Hours | 1.90 GBGenre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn Excel functions & business analytics via authentic case studies. A QuickStart tutorial is included for beginners!
Excel has become the primary analytical tool of the business world. But this is not just an Excel course: this course is about business analytics. It’s about turning business data into valuable information, using Excel as the tool.
This course is designed for college students taking business courses. While giving a guest lecture at the University of Oregon, I learned that both students and faculty were not happy with the existing business courses that taught Excel. The courses were too focused on the mechanics of Excel, on the commands and menu paths. And they used contrived, artificial examples.
Improve your grades in business classes. Be better prepared for interviews.
So I designed this course around authentic case studies from my experience as a senior business executive. The first case study is based on sales reporting and analysis. Students are given all of the sales information for a small company for an entire year. Through applying Excel functions like VLOOKUP and IF, the data is prepared for analysis. Then using pivot tables, the data is summarized and analyzed. The results are displayed visually with charts. Finally, the results are explained in writing. And students learn some “Business Basics” along the way, about invoicing, credit memos, and sales analysis.
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-105150-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图