• 发布时间:2016-12-19 15:34
  • 人       气:256
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1o7WZbgm 密码: hn5h

How to Create Autumn Tones In Photoshop
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 11M | 263 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
In this tutorial, I'll be looking at applying Autumn Tones to an image in Photoshop. My image lacks some colour, so the first thing I do is to add a Hue and Saturation Layer. I move out of the Master Tones and select the Red Tones. I only use the Saturation and push it slightly. I do the same in the yellow tones, but I push it a bit more than the red. NOTE: You can always fall back to your adjustment layers and change it.
Next, I apply a Curves Adjustment Layer where I make subtle adjustments with a big impact. I increase the contrast and then flatten the blacks. Next up I apply a Selective Colour Adjustment Layer. I immediately jump into the Black Colour Tones where I adjust our warm tones and fade the blacks a tiny bit more. I then move over to the neutral tones. Here I also tweak my colours and push the blacks a bit as well.
One of my final adjustments is adding a yellow colour cast. I've already selected a certain colour, one which you can copy here, under Solid Colour Layer. I then change the blending option to Colour and then change the opacity to just below 20%. I then add a Gradient adjustment tool and choose a darker tone within the image. You can choose to either use the Gradient Adjustment Layer or not.
如何在Photoshop中创建秋天色调
MP4|视频︰AVC1280 x 720|音频︰AAC44 KHz2 通道|持续时间︰11 M|263MB
类型︰电子学习|语言︰英语
在本教程中,我会看着将秋天色调应用于在Photoshop中的图像。我的形象缺乏一些的颜色,所以我做的第一件事就是添加一个色相和饱和度层。我搬出主色调,选择红色色调。我只使用饱和,并且把它推略。我在黄色的色调,也这样做,但我把它推比红色多一点。注︰您总是可以回退到你调整图层,并改变它。
接下来,我申请一个曲线调整层,在哪里我做细微调整与很大的影响。我增加对比度,然后拼合的黑人。接下来,我最多应用选择性的颜色调整图层。我立即跳进黑颜色色调,调整我们温暖的色调淡黑人多那么一点点。然后我移到中性色调。在这里我也调整我的颜色和推有点以及黑人。
我最后的调整之一添加黄色铸。我已经选择某种颜色,其中你可以复制到此处,固体的颜色层下。我然后将混合选项更改为颜色,然后更改不透明度,只是低于20%。然后添加一个渐变调整工具并选择图像中较暗的色调。您可以选择使用梯度的调整图层或不。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-105006-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图