• 发布时间:2017-1-15 23:59
  • 人       气:149
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1jIz8RUe 密码: 92kz

Duration 4h 30m MP4
Learn Professional Pixel Art & Animation for Games
Info:
Become an exquisite pixel artist and animator.
Lectures: 48
Video: 4.5 hours
Skill level: All Levels
Join the course and begin designing pixel art games and animation today!
Do you want to learn how to create pixel art and animations? Or maybe you’re on a quest to start making money as a game graphic designer? In any case you’ve come to the right place.
The Learn Professional Pixel Art & Animation for Games course will show you how to create high quality stylized pixel art and animation that will stand up as professional work. The techniques taught in this course can be translated into just about any asset creation for games. This course will enhance or give you skills in the world of digital art creation – or your money back!
The course is your track to building amazing attractive pixel art games! Whether for your own games or for other peoples projects.
This course will take you from having little knowledge in Photoshop to creating professional pixel characters, animations, backgrounds, and maps in as little as 1 week.
So what else is in it for you?
You’ll create five different projects in this course that will take you from beginner to expert!
You’ll gain instant access to all six sections of the course. You’ll also gain access to all of my Photoshop files and sprite sheets that I create though out the course for you to use how ever you like. These assets can be used in your own games or just to study and trace over.
The course is setup to quickly take you through step by step, the process of creating pixel art and animating it in Photoshop. It will equip you with the knowledge to create stunning designs and animations for pixel games!
Don’t believe me? I offer you a full money back guarantee within the first 30 days of purchasing the course.
Here’s what you get with the course:
You’ll get access to the six sections of the course that will show you how to design, create, and animate pixel art from the ground up. The course is supported with over 4.5 hours of clear content that I walk you through each step of the way.
All at your fingers tips instantly.
The course starts with the basics. For those of you that have never used Photoshop I’ll walk you through the basic tools we’ll be using and show you how to set up the program for pixel art creation.
Next you’ll learn the basics of pixel art, shape, value, and color.
Once you’ve learned the basics of pixel art you will build your first two pixel art assets. A wooden crate and a red ruby that you will then animate to rotate and sparkle.
At this point you’ll be ready to design your first pixel art character and animate them. You’ll animate three animation cycles. The hover cycle, run cycle, and jump cycle.
Next you’ll design and build a background for your character. The background will have multiple levels and also some animated water falls.
Lastly you will learn how to build a game map with reusable sprite tiles and assets. These tiles and assets can be used to create an map you want.
Over the 6 chapters you will learn:
Photoshop basics
The pixel art design process
Value and color theory
how to build game props from scratch and animate them
Sprite sheet creation
Pixel character design
Animation Cycles
Background design, creation, and animation
Game map design and creation
What else will you get?
– Personal contact with me, the course tutor
– Lifetime access to course materials
– Understanding of how professional pixel artwork is designed, created, and organized layer by layer to create a master piece
– All project files created for the course
This all comes under one convenient easy to use platform. Plus you will get fast, friendly, responsive support on the Udemy Q&A section of the course or direct message.
I will be here for you every step of the way!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now to start building your pixel world!
What are the requirements?
Photoshop ( you can get the free trial version)
Computer and mouse
持续时间4 小时30 mMP4
学习专业像素艺术与游戏的动画
信息︰
成为一个精美像素艺术家和动画师。
讲座︰48
视频︰4.5小时
技能等级︰各级
参加课程和开始设计像素艺术游戏和动画今天!
你想学习如何创建像素艺术和动画吗?或也许你开始赚钱作为一个游戏的图形设计师的追求吗?在任何情况下你来对了地方。
学习专业像素艺术与动画游戏课程将显示你如何创建风格化的高质量的像素艺术和动画,它会站起来的专业工作。技术讲授这门课程可以转化为游戏创造的任何资产。本课程将增强或给你技能在数字艺术创作— —的世界或你的钱回来!
本课程是您跟踪到建筑令人惊叹的吸引力像素艺术游戏!无论是为你自己的游戏或其他人民的项目。
本课程将带您从有小知识在Photoshop中创建专业像素的字符、动画、背景和地图,短短的1个星期。
所以什么是在它为你?
您将在此课程中,将带你从初学者到专家创建五个不同的项目!
你会即时访问所有六个部分的课程。您还将获得所有我的Photoshop文件和精灵表使虽然出供您使用如何任何你喜欢的课程。这些资产可以用于你自己的游戏或只是对研究和跟踪结束。
该课程是安装程序要快一步一步走,带你通过创建像素艺术和动画在Photoshop中的过程。它将使你具备知识创造令人惊叹的设计和像素游戏的动画效果!
不相信我吗?我提供你完整的退款保证采购过程的第一次的30天内。
这里是你跟课程︰
你会获得六个部分将向您展示如何设计、创建和动画像素艺术从地上起来的课程。该课程的支持超过4.5小时的明确的内容,我走你通过每一步骤进行。
所有在你的手指立刻的提示。
课程从基础知识开始。对于那些你从来没有使用Photoshop我走你通过基本的工具,我们会使用和向您展示如何设置像素艺术创作程序。
接下来,您将了解像素艺术、形状、值和颜色的基本知识。
一旦你学会的像素艺术基础知识,您将生成您第一次的两个像素艺术资产。木箱和红宝石然后你将动画旋转和闪闪发光的红色。
在这一点上,你会准备好设计你的第一个像素艺术字符并对它们进行动画处理。你会对三个动画周期进行动画处理。悬停周期,运行周期,和跳周期。
下一步你会设计和构建的背景为你的性格。背景将有多个级别和一些动画的水瀑布也。
最后,您将学习如何构建可重用的雪碧瓷砖与资产的游戏地图。这些瓷砖和资产可以用于创建你想要的地图。
在6章,您将了解︰
Photoshop基础知识
像素艺术设计过程
值和颜色的理论
如何建立从零开始的游戏道具和对他们进行动画处理
雪碧表创建
像素人物设计
动画循环
背景设计、创作和动画
游戏地图设计与创作
你将得到什么?
— —个人与我联系,课程导师
— —课程材料终身获得
— —了解如何专业的像素图稿设计,创建,和组织层又一层打造的一部力作
— —所有项目文件创建课程
这一切都来自一个方便易用平台下。再加上你会得到快速、友好、响应支持课程或直接消息UdemyQ&A条。
我将在这里为你每一步的方式!
所以你还在等什么?现在报名开始建立你的像素世界!
要求是什么?
Photoshop(你可以得到免费的试用版)
电脑和鼠标
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-104765-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图