• 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1i4AY0br 密码: qnc4

Art Camp 2 by Noah Bradley
Info:
ART CAMP 2
Expand your horizons and try totally new techniques and materials
Seeing & Drawing
Learn to train your eye with basic drawing and observation techniques. These are the basics that everything else is built on.
Keeping a Sketchbook
Sketchbooks are the birthplaces of paintings. Learn to develop the habit of continual sketching and observation.
Practical Perspective
That thing everyone hates. I’m going to break down perspective to the basics of what you need to learn and explain it as clearly as possible. Don’t be afraid. It’s not that scary.
Drawing Material Experiments
Learn to play around with new materials in drawing. We’ll cover charcoal, graphite, pastel, ink, and perhaps others in an attempt to see what these mediums can offer us.
Painting Materials & Techniques
Most people paint digitally because they think traditional painting is expensive and/or complicated. But I’ll show you how to do it. I promise you’ll love it
Digital Painting Basics
I’m going to show you every trick, tool, and method I know for working digitally. Specifically designed for working in Photoshop.
Light & Form
Learning to draw & paint basic forms is a cornerstone of learning any new medium. These fundamental exercises will push our facility to the next level.
Narrative & Storytelling
Learn to communicate compelling narrative in visual and written form. Let’s dive into the art of storytelling.
Sequential Images
Storyboards, comics, and other sequential art. Learn the freedoms and challenges that come with working with multiple images.
Photography & Using Reference
Get out your cameras. I’m going to show you how to use photography to improve your other artistic skills. Also we’ll be talking about shooting good reference and using it effectively.
Sculpture
Learn to think entirely differently. Working in three dimensions will radically change how you approach your drawings. Trust me—you don’t want to miss this.
Developing Style & Creating Work You Love
How to find your “style” and do work that you love.
艺术营2由诺亚. 布拉德利
信息:
艺术营2
拓展视野, 尝试全新的技术和材料
查看和绘图
学会用基本的素描和观察技巧训练你的眼睛。这些是基础, 其他一切都是建立在。
保持写生
写生是绘画的发源地。学会养成不断写生和观察的习惯。
实践视角
每个人都讨厌的东西我要把你所需要学习的基本知识和尽可能清晰的解释分解。不要害怕。没那么吓人
绘图材料实验
学习在绘图中使用新材料。我们将涵盖木炭, 石墨, 粉彩, 墨水, 也许其他人试图看看这些媒介可以提供我们。
绘画材料与技术
大多数人都是用数码画的, 因为他们认为传统绘画是昂贵和/或复杂的。但我会教你怎么做我保证你会喜欢的
数字绘画基础知识
我将向您展示我所知道的用于数字工作的所有技巧、工具和方法。专为在 photoshop 中工作而设计的。
光和形式
学习绘画和绘画的基本形式是学习任何新媒体的基石。这些基本的练习将把我们的设施推向下一阶段。
叙事和讲故事
学会用视觉和书面形式来传达引人注目的叙事。让我们深入探讨讲故事的艺术。
序列图像
故事板, 漫画, 和其他顺序 art。了解在使用多个图像时所带来的自由和挑战。
摄影与使用参考
把相机拿出来我将告诉你如何使用摄影来提高你的其他艺术技能。此外, 我们将谈论拍摄良好的参考和有效地使用它。
雕塑
学会完全不同的思考。在三维度中工作将从根本上改变你的绘画方式。相信我-你不会想错过的
发展风格和创造你喜欢的工作
如何找到你的 "风格", 做你喜欢的工作。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-103896-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图