• 发布时间:2017-8-24 18:02
  • 人       气:181
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1skOZbXV 密码: 1njx

Shooting the Purrfect Pet Portrait
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 43M | 814 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Our pets are more than just animals… they're part of our family, too! They deserve to have great portraits taken to be included with your family portraits. In this class, you'll learn how to get those great shots of your furred, feathered or hooved family members.
We'll be going through a series of shoots that I've done in the past and discuss what works and what doesn't. I'll give you tips about how to get that great shot of your pet you've always wanted!
I was fortunate enough to have worked as a veterinary technician for about 15 years when I was younger and always loved animals. My other love was photography, so hence the marriage of the 2! I'm now a professional photographer and my focus is always on nature and animals.
You may occasionally hear barking, crowing or neighing in the background during this class. I live on a farm in the woods of Louisiana and we have 9 Old English Mastiffs, 2 horses, 21 chickens, 1 Jack Russel Terrier, a peacock, a yellow nape parrot, a cockatiel, a goat and 3 sheep. So I have plenty of material to shoot!
拍摄猫咪宠物肖像
MP4 |视频: 1280x720 |音频: AAC 44KHz 2ch |持续时间: 43M |814 MB
体裁: 电子教学 |语言: 英语
我们的宠物不仅仅是动物, 他们也是我们家庭的一员。他们应该有伟大的肖像被纳入你的家庭肖像。在这个课程中, 你将学习如何获得你的毛皮, 羽毛或蹄子家庭成员的那些伟大的镜头。
我们将经历一系列我过去做过的事情, 并讨论什么是可行的, 什么是不成功的。我会给你关于如何获得你一直想要的宠物的好机会的秘诀!
我很幸运, 在我年轻的时候, 曾做过15年的兽医技师, 一直爱着动物。我的另一份爱是摄影, 因此, 2 的婚姻!我现在是一个专业摄影师, 我的重点总是在自然和动物。
在这堂课的背景下, 你偶尔会听到吠叫、啼叫或嘶鸣。我住在路易斯安那州的一个农场里, 我们有9只老英语獒, 2 匹马, 21 只鸡, 1 只罗素梗, 一只孔雀, 一只黄颈鹦鹉, 一只鹦鹉, 一只山羊和3只绵羊。所以我有很多素材要拍!
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-103643-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图