• 发布时间:2018-1-5 23:50
  • 人       气:93
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1kU9JGOZ 密码: 13cv

Duration 1h 30m Project Files Included MP4
Pofessional Outdoor Photography Retouching in Photoshop
Info:
Before you start the course I am sure you want to known more about your instructor – me.
I am Marcin Mikus and I am Internationaly pulished fashion, commercial and beauty retoucher.
I’ve been featured in Jute Magazine, Lucy’s, Lofficiel and many others. Except beaing retoucher I am also photoshop educator,
with over 50k subscibres and over 5 milions views on youtue. And my premium courses were purchased by over 60 thousands students. So I am having high believes I am someone who can really teach you retouching.
In this course I am sharing with you images taken by Ariel Grabowski, so you can follow everything step by step on the same images as me – you just need to download them.
So… What you can get from this course?
We are going to start very simple, from the raw conversion in Caprture One as well as I am going to show you how to do raw conversion in Camera Raw or aay other software.
After this, we jump into photoshop where I teach you how to clean up the images easily, quickly and non destructive.
You will learn dodge burn retouching which is the major technique you need to learn to retouch the skin.
Ine the next step we will be working with shadows and highlights – the key to adjust contrast on the image. I will teach you how to get full control over your mask, to define shadows and highlights just on point!
Of course we cannot miss color grading and lesson about how color harmonies works.
All of this will be ended with final steps in photoshop and Camera Raw just to make sure image looks perfect!
Over this course we will work on the two image examples, and to make it even better, i share with you my actions which going to help you automate your workflow.
So, lets jump into this amazing experience together!
时间3000米3000项目文件包括MP4
专业户外摄影修图PS图象处理软件
信息:
在你开始上课之前,我想你一定想更多地了解你的教练-我。
我是Marcin Mikus,我是国际出版时尚,商业和美容润色。
我一直以黄麻的杂志,露西、Lofficiel和其他许多人。除了轴承润色我也是PS图象处理软件教育家,
随着超过50K的subscibres和超过5百万的意见youtue。我的高级课程是由60多名学生购买的。所以我有高相信我的人可以真的教你修。
在这门课中,我将和大家分享Ariel Grabowski拍摄的图片,这样你就可以一步一步地按照我的形象去做了,你只需要下载它们就可以了。
那么…你能从这门课学到什么?
我们要开始很简单,从原料转化caprture一以及我将告诉你如何在Camera RAW或其他软件可以做原料转换。
在这之后,我们进入PS图象处理软件,我教你如何清理图像容易,快速和非破坏性的。
你将学会躲避燃烧的修饰,你需要学会修饰皮肤的主要技术。
下一步,我们将使用阴影和高光——调整图像对比度的关键。我会教你如何充分控制你的面具,定义阴影和亮点只是点!
当然,我们不能错过色彩分级和关于色彩和声如何工作的课程。
所有这一切都将结束,最后的步骤在PS图象处理软件相机原只是为了确保图像看上去很完美!
在这个过程中,我们将研究两个图像示例,并使之更好,我与你分享我的动作,这些动作将帮助你自动化你的工作流程。
所以,让我们一起跳进这令人惊奇的经历吧!
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-103114-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图