• 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2018-1-30 05:36
  • 人       气:108
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1bp5rg31 密码: f16w

The Ultimate Photography Course For Beginners
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1.5 Hours | Lec: 19 | 3.37 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn all the essentials of photography, and develop your skills to become an ultimate photographer yourself.
ANYONE can learn to make incredible photographs!
Hey there, this is Jellis Vaes a professional travel and adventure photographer and I am excited to have you here! If you are looking to master your photography, then you have landed at the right place. Together you and I are going on an adventure into the world of photography. Along this fun filled and inspirational journey you will come to master your camera. As well as learning all the essentials we will also dive into various composition techniques, the process of work flow and touch upon the basics of post processing to make your photos really look incredible.
This course is cut right down to the real essentials – the nuts and bolts of what you need to take your photos, and photography, to the next level. Everything is explained in a simple one on one conversation, using examples of my own photos, as well as illustrations to make it all very clear and straightforward. If at any point you do feel you need a little extra help however, I am always here for you. We are in this together and I will do my absolute best to assist you with any questions you may have, and with the course in general.
Having said all that, I hope you are ready, as I’ve got my camera in hands already. So pick up yours, and let’s get started!
An honest review and rating is always appreciated and will help me to make any necessary improvements for the course, as well helping to get more people involved so they too can benefit from the beauty of photography. Many thanks!
-
You can browse the class attachments for the illustrations that I specifically made for this course. Use them to act as a reminder on certain aspects of using your camera and for your photography.
Please note, these illustrations are my creations and do belong to Inner Picture Stories, any further publishing without my permission is not allowed.
对于初学者来说最终摄影课程
MP4|视频︰AVC1280 x 720|音频︰AAC44 KHz2 通道|持续时间︰1.5小时|Lec:19|3.37GB
类型︰电子学习|语言︰英语
学习摄影,所有的要点和发展你的技能,成为最终的摄影师自己。
任何人都可以学着让人难以置信的照片!
嘿,这是Jellis马王专业的旅行和冒险的摄影师,我很高兴有你在这里!如果你正在寻找掌握你的照片,然后你在正确的地方降落。你和我将一起冒险进摄影的世界。沿着这种充满乐趣和鼓舞人心的旅程你会来掌握你的相机。除了学习所有要点的我们也会跳进各种作曲技法、工作流和触摸后置处理,使你看起来真令人难以置信的照片的基础上进行的过程。
本课程是右缩减为真正的必需品— —你需要采取您的照片和摄影,到下一级别的螺母和螺栓。一切都是在一对一的交谈,用我自己的照片,以及插图的实例来使它都是非常清楚和简单的一个简单的解释。如果在任何点你觉得你需要一些额外帮助但是,我总是在这里为你。我们在一起,我会尽我绝对,协助您有任何问题你可能有,和课程一般。
说了这么多,我希望你准备好了,因为我已经拿到我的相机在手中。所以接你,然后就开始吧!
诚实的审查和评级总是赞赏,并将帮我做任何必要的改进过程中,以及帮助让更多人参与,所以他们也可以受益于摄影的美。很感谢你!
-
你可以浏览类附件为我专门为这门课的插图。使用它们来充当一个提醒某些方面的使用你的相机和摄影。
请注意,这些插图都是我的创作,做属于内部图片故事,没有我的允许任何进一步的发布不允许的。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-102859-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图