• 发布时间:2018-2-18 15:18
  • 人       气:139
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1pMe2eAR 密码: 29hu

The Ultimate Photography Course in Post-Processing & Editing
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 9 Hours | 7.39 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Just like The Ultimate Photography Course for Beginners, this course is focused on digging right into the true essentials of post-processing and editing. This means the techniques and skills that you will learn here, are the ones that will truly take your photos way beyond simply okay, giving them drama, impact and that wow factor.
All that without countless hours of meaningless and unnecessary rambling on subjects that don’t really matter. Everything that you will learn in this course are techniques and skills I’ve learned from numerous other professional photographers throughout my years in the profession. I’ve combined all of that information into a well-presented package that not only looks good, but is good - guaranteed. And trust me, I don’t like to guarantee things that I can’t live up to, so when I promise something, I mean it. My mission here with this course is to guide you step by step, slowly but surely through the myriad of possibilities that post processing and editing offers you and your photography. And don’t worry, for those who are new to Lightroom or Photoshop, there are lectures to help you understand all the necessary tools, and if you have any further questions at all at any stage, you just have to ask, I am here with you on this journey.
Now, brace yourself and get ready to be blown away by just how much better your photos will start to look when using the numerous easy to advanced techniques and skills you are about to learn.
It’s going to be a lot of fun, so please enjoy the course!
后期摄影与剪辑的终极摄影课程
MP4 AVC视频:| 1280x720 |音频:AAC 44khz 2ch |持续时间:9小时| 7.39 GB
类型:学习|语言:英语
正如最终的摄影课程一样,这门课的重点是深入挖掘后处理和编辑的真正要点。这意味着你将在这里学到的技巧和技巧,将真正地使你的照片超越简单的好,给他们戏剧,影响和哇因素。
所有那些无需无数小时无意义和不必要的漫无边际的主题漫谈的事情。在这门课上你学到的一切都是我多年来从其他专业摄影师那里学到的技术和技能。我把所有的信息都整合到一个包装精美的包里,不仅好看,而且很好保证。相信我,我不愿意保证我不能胜任的事情,所以当我答应某事时,我是认真的。我在这门课上的任务是循序渐进地指导你,慢慢地,但肯定地通过无数的可能性,后处理和编辑提供给你和你的摄影。别担心,那些新的Lightroom或者PS图象处理软件,有帮助你了解所有必要的工具课,如果您有任何进一步的问题,在任何阶段,只要你问,我在这里与你旅行。
现在,振作起来,准备好让你的照片在你将要学习的许多简单而先进的技术和技巧中开始变得更好。
这将是一个很大的乐趣,所以请享受课程!
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-102533-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图