• 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2018-6-13 05:07
  • 人       气:156
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1HJ4XPSeG5la7XxRQyO2OBg 密码: gep5

eLearning | English+Sub+Resources | 2.5h | h264, 1280x720 | AAC, 48 KHz | 7/2018 | 4.4 GB
Straight to the point wedding cinematography course, revealing all the secrets to sell wedding cinematography packages!
What Will I Learn?
Film a wedding day all alone.
Be able to edit a full wedding film all alone in a cinematic way.
Create an incredible wedding highlights clip.
Requirements
No prior knowledge or gear required to take the course.
To practice the skills in the course you will need a good DSLR camera with Image stabilization
To actually start working you will need an array of gear outlined in the course.
Description
In this wedding cinematography course, we will completely be revealing from A to Z of wedding cinematogrpahy. I try to stay very to the point and very clear about the workflow and what you will need to get started. I have developed ways to make my workflow so fast that I am able to edit and deliver a long film and a highlights clip within 3 or 4 days, Something that is unheard of in the Videography world.
I have a 'Patented' system of editing to ensure you will be working efficiently and cost effectively to ensure that only profits will be in your bank.
There is a lot of information out there in the internet, but when you are serious about getting only the information you actually need to make the perfect highlights clip and become famous for your art, this is the course for you.
Who is the target audience?
Anyone who wants to make more than $3000 per wedding video.
Beginners who want to become the top Wedding Cinematographers around
Experts who wish to save hours by learning the kost efficient way to complete a wedding project
EngEng+Eng+ Sub + 2.5H* H264,1280X720A AAC,48 kHz×7/2018×4.4 GB
直接到点婚礼电影课程,揭示所有的秘密出售婚礼电影包!
我将学到什么?
独自一人举行婚礼。
能够以电影的方式编辑完整的婚礼影片。
创造一个令人难以置信的婚礼亮点剪辑。
要求
没有必要的知识或齿轮所需的课程。
在实践过程中,你将需要一个良好的DSLR相机与图像稳定
要真正开始工作,你需要一个齿轮排列在课程中。
描述
在这部婚纱摄影课程中,我们将从A到Z的婚礼电影完全展现出来。我试图保持非常重要的一点,非常清楚工作流程和你需要什么开始。我已经开发了使我的工作流程如此快速的方法,我能够编辑和交付一个长的电影和一个亮点剪辑在3或4天,这是前所未闻的在录像世界。
我有一个“专利”的编辑系统,以确保您的工作效率和成本效益,以确保只有利润将在你的银行。
互联网上有很多信息,但是当你认真地想得到你真正需要的信息来制作完美的亮点剪辑并为你的艺术而出名时,这就是你的课程。
谁是目标受众?
任何人想要每婚礼视频赚3000美元以上。
想成为顶级婚礼摄影师的初学者
希望通过学习KOST高效方式完成婚礼项目节省时间的专家
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-101635-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图