• 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2018-2-14 14:44
  • 人       气:1158
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1bPfaOc2M8Yr67pssCoK4gw 密码: 4crv

P4中进行专业美发修饰 | 视频:AVC 1280x720 | 音频:AAC 44KHz 2ch | 时间:2.5小时| 2.5 GB
类型:电子学习| 英语语言
高端润饰是Photoshop中最耗时的工作之一。你可以在杂志上看到这样的作品的结果,广告牌与主要目的地,以促进期望的产品。在这个课程中,我们将学习头发水平上的高端修饰。毛发修饰与皮肤略有不同,它需要大量精确的工作以及使用Specyfing修饰工具的方式略有不同。
从我自己的教育经历中,我知道有多少人在问关于头发修饰的问题,这就是为什么我决定带着这个课程专注于头发 - 这是每个摄影师和润饰师最大的困难。在这个Photoshop修饰课程您将学习所有基本的修饰工具,之后我们将调整这些修饰工具以适应头发修饰的特定任务。我将向你展示如何使用修复刷和克隆印章来修饰头发。在此之后您将学习一些其他实验技术,将全新的头发应用于您的图像,以及在这种情况下如何调整头发的颜色和阴影。通过道奇和烧伤过程,我们将通过颜色调整结束本课程,这将对您的图像产生最终效果!
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280×720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2.5 Hours | 2.5 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
High End Retouching is one of the most time consuming work in Photoshop. You can see results of such a work in magazines, billboards with a main destination to promote desired product. In this course we are going to learn High End retouching on hair level. Hair retouch is slightly different than skin, it requires a lot of precise work as well as way of using specyfing retouching tool is slightly different.
From my own education experience I know how many people were asking about hair retouching, that is why I decided to come with this course focused on Hair – which are the biggest struggle for every photographer and retoucher. In This Photoshop Retouching course You are going to learn all basic retouching tools, and after that we are going to adjust these retouching tools to the specific tasks for hair retouching. I am going to show You how to use healing brush and clone stamp for hair retouching. After this You will learn some other experimental techniques to apply totally new hair to You image, as well as how to adjust colors and shadows of the hair in such a cases. Walking through Dodge & Burn process we are going to end up this course with Color adjustments which are going to give to final punch to Your images!
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-99152-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图