• 人       气:789
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖

下载连接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1gArxk6bC3cY3Na9aks4PWA
提取密码:exeg
本资料无需解压密码,万一需要的话解压密码为:www.htzyw.com

MP4 AVC |视频:1280×720 |音频:AAC 44khz 2ch |持续时间:1.5小时| 637 MB
类型:学习|语言:英语
今天我介绍我的新类PS图象处理软件束| |操纵和动画与你的朋友。这是PS图象处理软件的捆绑过程,我这里有涵盖多个提示和PS图象处理软件这将增加你在PS图象处理软件工作的技巧会让你更清楚的概念。首先我们将谈论如何PS图象处理软件操纵多种类型图像可以用一个图像合并,如何漂亮,我们可以把影响,做一个专业的类型操作,我们将学习第一通道掩蔽因为没有通道掩蔽没有人可以做出更好的选择的images.you可以但不太专业,首先我们要学会做一个更好的选择使用通道掩蔽和一更让我清楚R,在PS图象处理软件,掩蔽基本上有两种或三种类型的第一道屏蔽二层屏蔽,都有不同的工作,
通道掩蔽-基本上是用来做一个适当的选择的图像说,例如,如果你想作出选择的妇女头发,然后你可以使用它来获得完美的选择,没有得到任何锋利的边缘。
信道屏蔽是如何工作的,它在颜色配置的基础上起作用,比如使用标签将图像的颜色变为黑白图像。
蒙板-它通道掩蔽和大部分的photoshoper使用它得到一个美丽、闪亮一下PS图象处理软件刷完全相反。如果你想要删除的边缘图像,然后你可以使用画笔工具,然后它会给你的形象,一个完美的外观。
动画
在这个动画课我们将学习如何与PS图象处理软件汽车灯打开和关闭,使一个美丽的动画,它将超级专业。你会爱上它,毫无疑问!
Today i am introducing my new class of Photoshop Bundle || Manipulation and Animations with you friends.This is the bundle course of Photoshop and here i have covered multiple tips and tricks of Photoshop which will definately increase your works in Photoshop and will make your conceps more clear.Firstly we will talk about Photoshop manipulation that how multiple types of images can be merged with one image and how beautifully we can put effects on that.For doing a professional types manipulation we will learn first channel masking because without channel masking no one can make a better selection of the images.you can but not so professionally so first we will learn to make a batter selection using Channel masking and one more let me clear,In Photoshop,Masking has basically two or three types first channel masking second layer masking and both has different works like,
Channel masking- it is basically used for making a proper selection of the images say for example if you want to make a selection of women hair then you can use it to get perfect selection without getting any sharp edges.
How channel masking works-it works on the basis of color profile like changing the color of image into black and white by using a labels.
Layer masking- It works totally opposite to channel masking and most of the photoshoper use it with brush of photoshop for getting a beautiful and shiny look.If you want to remove the edges of the images then you can use it with brush tool then it will give a perfect look to your image.
Animations
In this animations class we will learn that how to make a beautful animation with photoshop like car light on and off and it will be super professionally.You will love it no doubt !
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-80769-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图