• 人       气:1015
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖

下载连接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/11lrHlNEw0Z7OcX4GKH5Miw
提取密码:bq2c
本资料无需解压密码,万一需要的话解压密码为:www.htzyw.com

MP4视频:AVC 1280×720音频:AAC 44 kHz 2CH持续时间:1小时49米×1.90 GB
体裁:语言学习:英语
如果你想学习如何创建调色的数字黑白图像,你可以在像ShuttSt砧、ItScor或Alamy这样的图像股票上大赚一笔——走上这门课!
如果你没有你自己的图片,我已经为你准备了免费在线资源列表——只要点击几下,你就可以下载惊人的照片!
我还提供了10个手工PS图象处理软件行动-帮助您管理大型项目。用一个按钮,你可以对多个图像应用复杂的着色。
在完整的,一步一步的编辑中,我将揭示我个人着色工作流的秘密。
只要加入我在这个课程,并立即开始您的乐趣和创造性的PS图象处理软件冒险!
您将学习全系列最强大和最灵活的数字调色技术;
您将以“非破坏性”的方式工作,调整层次,极大地加快编辑工作;
您将掌握最有效和灵活的PS图象处理软件工具在照片编辑方面-曲线工具;
您将获得惊人的结果与您的形象和发展你的艺术技巧;
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280×720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hour 49M | 1.90 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
If you want to learn how to create toned digital black and white imagery that you can sell with great profit on image stocks like Shutterstock, Istock or Alamy – take this course!
In case you don’t have your own images I have prepared for you list of free online resources – with just a few clicks you can download amazing photographs!
I have provided as well 10 handcrafted Photoshop Actions – to help you manage big projects. With one button you can apply complex colourisation to multiple images.
In complete, explained step by step edits I will reveal secrets of my personal colorisation workflow.
Just join me in this course and immediately start your fun & creative Photoshop adventure!
You will learn whole range of the most powerful and flexible digital toning techniques;
You will be working in “non-destructive” way with Adjustment Layers to massively speed up the editing work;
You will master the most effective and flexible Photoshop tool in terms of photo editing – The Curves Tool;
You will achieve stunning results with your images and develop your artistic skills;

VIP会员
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-80507-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图