一品教程
发新帖
Rolling Film Strips FX Revostock - Free Download After Effects Templates
After Effects CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6 | 1920x1080 | mov | 290 Mb
Commercials \ Intros \ High Energy \ Opening Sequences \ Credits \ Photo Displays

Another awesome high energy Fx film strips project. This is a spectacular, and one of the kind project for your last minute video and photo show intros. This project comes with stunning rolling film strips frames, fantastic sparks, particles, flares, and awesome golden 3D film strips. I have used Optical Flare plug-in, but you don't have to own it--since I have included 2 projects---A project with a plug-in, and the other without a plug-in. On this project you can insert up to 9 videos, or photos, and 10 text titles. I have pre-comp most of the layers, so that you can easily add and customize your photos and text titles. To add your text, just click on the folder called Add Your Text Titles Here, and Add Your Photos Here---it's that easy. 1920x1080 Only Sounds Effects Mix are included, But, music and footage are ( NOT INCLUDED ) are for preview
This product is an Adobe After Effects project file. It requires Adobe After Effects version CS4 or higher as well as any plug-ins listed fellow: Required After Effects Plugins: None
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-55876-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
《电影胶片预告展示AE模板》Rolling Film Strips FX Revostock
  • 发布时间:2013-11-24 00:00
  • 人       气:326
  • 回复数量:0
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图