一品教程
发新帖

STAAD Foundation Advanced 是一款综合的基础设计程序,能够构建复杂或简单的基础模型,包括那些特定于工厂设施的基础,如支持垂直管道八角形基础、支持水平管道的带形梁基础、支持蓄水池结构的环形基础以及钻孔墩或沉墩基础。
也可用于大型结构的独立基础、联合基础、条形基础、承台和板筏基础等通用基础的设计,或使用参数化向导进行设计。该程序可通过与 STAAD.Pro 集成简化工作流程,也可以独立使用。
通过工厂专有的设计工具、多种美国设计规范以及指标栏大小、设计优化和工程图的自动生成可实现高效的设计和文档制作。工厂专有工具包括垂直管道基础(立于土壤和桩上的八角形和正方形基础)和热交换器基础(组合基础、两个独立基础和带有地基梁的两个独立基础)、水箱环墙基础和钻孔墩或沉墩基础。
强大的建模工具包括物理建模系统、工具包模式、自动布置桩和 FEM(支持复杂或简单布局)。Foundation Toolkit 模式旨在满足钻孔墩和绷绳地锚拉线基础等特殊基础类型的需求。
与 STAAD.Pro 集成后,既可充分利用结构模型与基础模型、提高工作效率,又可跟踪 STAAD.Pro 模型中的变更、自动与基础模型合并。观看集成视频。
Bentley STAAD Foundation Advanced V8i (SELECTSeries 3) 07.02.00.00 | 1.5 Gb
Bentley Systems Inc., a leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, has released the V8i (SELECTSeries 3) 07.02.00.00 version of STAAD Foundation Advanced is a comprehensive foundation design program that offers the ability to model complex or simple footings, including those specific to Plant facilities such as octagonal footings supporting vertical vessels, strap beam foundations supporting horizontal vessels, ring foundations supporting tank structures, and drilled or driven pier foundations.
Common foundations such as isolated footings, combined footings, strip footings, pile caps, and mat foundations can also be designed for larger structures or using parametric wizards. It provides a streamlined workflow through its integration with STAAD.Pro and can also be used as a stand-alone program.
Efficient design and documentation is realized through its plant-specific design tools, multiple design codes with U.S. and metric bar sizes, design optimization, and automatic drawing generation. The plant-specific tools include vertical vessel foundations (octagonal and square shape supported on soil or on piles), and heat exchanger foundations (combined, two isolated and two isolated with a grade beam), tank ringwall foundations, and driven or drilled pier foundations.
Powerful modeling includes a physical modeling system, a toolkit mode, automatic pile arrangement, and FEM, which allows complex or simple layouts. The foundation toolkit mode was introduced to address the needs of special footing types like drilled pier and dead man anchor guy foundations.
Productivity is increased through the ability to utilize the structural model with the foundation model through the integration with STAAD.Pro. Changes made in the STAAD.Pro model are tracked and can be merged automatically with the foundation model. View the integrated video.
STAAD Foundation Advanced is the structural engineers’ choice for foundation design of virtually any type.
Included:
Bentley STAAD Foundation Advanced V8i (SELECTSeries 3) 07.02.00.00
Bentley STAAD Pro Tutorials for Beginners (Fundamentals, Advance Topics, Books)
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Name: Bentley STAAD Foundation Advanced
Version: V8i (SELECTSeries 3) 07.02.00.00
Interface: english
Size: 1.5 Gb
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-45875-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

精彩评论 1

沙发
heartbeatpda 发表于 2016-9-11 10:41:31 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享!无以为报!
Bentley STAAD Foundation Advanced V8i (SELECTSeries 3) 07.02.00.00
  • 百度链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bni93J5
  • 提取码:xscj
  • 阿里云(不限速):
  • 天翼链接(不限速):
  • 天翼提取:
  • 115链接:
  • 备用地址: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bni93J5 密码: xscj
  • 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-4-18 22:06
  • 人       气:4471
  • 回复数量:1
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图