• 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-2-13 22:50
  • 人       气:367
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖

Unity3D Made Simple Master Fundamentals Quickly
This course is all about learning game development using the Unity3D Game Engine. We will be covering topics that go all the way from installing the engine, to making a character move in world, to creating very simple AI.
C# experience is recommended, but not required as I explain absolutely everything about what I’m doing and why I’m doing it. Although this course is mostly programming, I also take the time to go through the interface, set up basic animations in Mecanim (Unity’s animation system), and use most of the commonly used windows within the interface.
There are always multiple ways to do things in game development. Because I want you to keep an open mind as to the possibilities Unity brings you, when I’m doing something that may feel repetitive, I always go about it a different way. This way you will end up getting more familiar with the engine.
Although this course is the perfect foundation to start as a Unity Developer, all learning levels should benefit from this course one way or another because of the different ways in which I approach situations. That being said, this course is meant for beginner level students.
Unity3D变得简单:快速掌握基本知识
本课程是所有关于学习使用Unity3D游戏引擎的游戏开发。我们将涵盖从安装引擎,使人物移动在创建非常简单的AI的世界去的主题。
C#经验建议,但不是需要因为我解释绝对一切关于我在做什么和为什么我要做它。虽然本课程主要编程,我也花时间去通过界面,建立了基本的动画,在Mecanim(统一的动画系统),并在界面中使用的大多数常用的窗口。
总是有多种方式来做事情在游戏开发中。因为我想要保持开放的心态,统一带给你,当我做什么,使你感觉重复的可能性,我对它总是走不同的路。这种方式你会最终得到更熟悉的引擎。
虽然这门课程是完美的基础开始作为一个统一的开发人员,学习各级应受益于本课程的一种方法或另一个因为我接近的情况下的不同方式。说,这门课程是为初学者水平的学生。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-40855-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图