• 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2014-9-18 15:41
  • 人       气:237
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖

Photography: 10 Top Tips - Be More Creative with Your Camera
MP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 65 kbps | 48 KHz | Duration: 1 Hours | 992 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn about different types of light and to use your camera on manual mode to control how your photographs are exposed.
Welcome to Ten Top Tips - Be More Creative With Your Camera! This is a short course to give you my Ten Top Tips and explain why they will make you a better photographer. With over 25 years experience as a professional photographer I have designed these Top Tips to give you an encouraging start. Learning to use your camera in Manual Mode and freeing yourself from letting your camera making choices for you will allow you to be more creative with your camera.
You will gain a fundamental understanding of your camera and how you can be more creative with your photography. I frequently run photography workshops with people who own modern, high tech, expensive camera equipment and shoot all their photos on auto. In this course I will teach you how to break free from just using your camera's auto modes and how you can be more creative shooting in Manual Mode. Any camera that has a Manual Mode (and that's most cameras) is suitable to sue with this course.
You will learn about the exposure triangle - ISO, Aperture and Shutter Speed, and how to use the camera's exposure meter to create well exposed photographs in any situation. I will teach you how to start appreciating different lighting conditions and how to take better photos no matter what the light is like. You will also learn how our eyes see differently than our camera and why this is an important concept for photographers to grasp.
摄影:10前提示-您的相机更具创造性
MP4|视频:1280 x 720|65kbps|48kHz|持续时间:1小时|992MB
类型:电子学习|语言:英语
了解不同类型的光,使用相机的手动模式来控制如何公开您的照片。
欢迎来到十佳提示-您的相机更有创意!这是一个短期的课程,你给我十个小技巧,并解释为什么他们会让你更好的摄影师。与超过25年的经验,作为一个专业的摄影师,我设计了这些顶部提示,给你鼓励开始。学习在手动模式下使用你的相机和摆脱自己让你的相机为你作出选择将允许您与您的相机更具创造性。
你将获得你的相机和如何你可以与你的摄影更富创造性的基本理解。我经常与人拥有现代化、高科技、昂贵的相机设备并拍摄他们的照片上自动运行摄影讲习班。在这个过程中我会教你如何摆脱只用你的相机自动模式和您如何能被更多的创意射击在手动模式。任何相机具有手动模式(和这是大多数相机)适于起诉与本课程。
您将了解曝光三角-ISO、光圈和快门速度,和如何使用相机的曝光表来创造更好的暴露在任何情况下的照片。我会教你如何开始欣赏不同的照明条件和如何采取更好的照片,不管光是什么样子。您还将了解如何我们的眼睛看到我们的相机比以不同的方式,为什么这是摄影师要把握的一个重要概念。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-39267-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图