• 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2014-9-28 21:30
  • 人       气:252
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖

Capturing Life Through (Better) Photography
MP4 | Video: 854x480 | 85 kbps | 48 KHz | Duration: 2 Hours | 721 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
A Fun & Informative Alternative To The Digital Camera Manual: What You Need To Know To Take Better Photographs
What happens when you merge high-end professional photography and over thirty years of cinematography expertise? A fun, upbeat and downright captivating guide to capturing life's moments as they unfold naturally, through (better) photography! Tamara shares her unique approach to photography in this comprehensive guide to techniques for taking better photos at home or on-the-go, in peaceful settings or during life's chaotic, action-packed moments.
What are the requirements?
Have any form of camera!
Willingness to have fun while learning how to take amazing pictures!
What am I going to get from this course?
Over 17 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
Better understand the basic principles of exposure in a fun and easy-to-learn way.
More quickly assess interaction, lighting, composition, and background considerations before you ever snap the shutter
See how new techniques, or simply adding new equipment and/or accessories, can ease those common photo-taking frustrations
捕捉生活通过(更好)摄影
MP4|视频:854 × 480|85kbps|48kHz|持续时间:2小时|721MB
类型:电子学习|语言:英语
乐趣与数字相机手册信息替代:什么您需要知道采取更好的照片
当您合并高端专业摄影和三十多年的摄影专业知识,会发生什么?捕捉生活的时刻,因为他们展现自然,通过(更好)的摄影乐趣、乐观和彻头彻尾迷人指南!塔玛拉股票摄影技术以本综合指南中她独特的方法更好照片在家里或在--去,在和平的环境中或在生活中的混沌、动感十足的时刻。
要求是什么?
有任何形式的相机!
愿意学习如何惊人拍照时玩得开心!
我打算从这门课程获得什么?
超过17个讲座和1.5小时的内容!
更好地了解暴露在一个有趣和简单学习方式的基本原则。
更快地评估互动、照明、组成和背景考虑之前你曾经快门,
看看如何利用新技术,或只需添加新的设备和/或附件,可以缓解这些常见的拍照挫折
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-39222-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图