• 人       气:448
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖

Iphone摄像头要点
MP4|视频:1280 x 720|86kbps|44kHz|持续时间:5小时|1.95GB
类型:电子学习|语言:英语
很快你的iPhone摄影变成充实的激情。得到的基本原理和分步指导。
家伙杨介绍采取和编辑很棒的照片,与您的iPhone的最佳方法。您还可以在如何有效地组织您的图像使用云计算和桌面计算机与您的iPhone/iPad上底漆。
你想要进入摄影通过iPhoneography和学习工艺发展充实的激情吗?或者你只是想变成你的朋友和家人的照片更迷人、更醒目的图像吗?iPhone相机要点被为了尽可能快到你那里。
这是与会者说关于这堂课:
伟大的教训!谢谢你的分享这么多的热情和精度。西莉亚Jordao
我知道你能照出好照片与较新的Iphone,但没有意识到你实际上可以做'摄影'与他们!你有了的照片看起来很棒的家伙,你肯定已经激发了我!文斯
你做的真棒工作的家伙。作为一个照片教练自己我不得不说我很感激你的教学风格。这个网站有好的内容和强大的方式来传达这一切。恭喜你!Michael唐尼
辉煌!谢谢您的慷慨!乔什 ·。
这里是专业摄影师说iPhone相机要点:
事实在这里,做得好的好崩溃!经过30多年的积极拍摄黑白照片,甚至我学会了几个宝石!我希望我还没看这个视频在早上喝咖啡......现在我想吹下班,去拍摄现在!杰克霍林斯沃思-Austin,德克萨斯州
作为一个专业的摄影师我认为自己已经很好地理解怎样拿着相机和所有的基本运作方式的人。但我发现这些第一的视频非常丰富,尤其是在拿着iPhone上!格里Coe-贝尔法斯特英国
而不是几个小时搜索互联网,你会得到必要加上iPhone摄影技巧和聚集在一个地方,若要了解如何使用iPhone摄像头。
这里的一些主题,我们所涵盖:
最好的方式与您的iPhone拍摄。
如何与你的iOS设备采取大的黑白照片。
作为你的三分法则从未见过它(你会发现几个的秘密,关于该规则)以及如何在iPhone相机上使用它。
如何使全美的细节和鲜艳的颜色,使用HDR的照片。
学习如何面具和层可以方便地应用于您对您的手机或iPad里的照片。
几个编辑的秘密,如uncropping的图片,添加砂砾和移除晕在您的手机或平板电脑上。
和更多,更多...
与此在线培训课程结束之后,你会完全精通,和很好的与您的iPhone的顶尖拍照能力!
现在参加这个终极iPhone摄影要点课程培训,学习如何使用iPhone摄像头。
Iphone Camera Essentials
MP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 86 kbps | 44 KHz | Duration: 5 Hours | 1.95 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Quickly turn your iPhone photography into a fulfilling passion. Get both the fundamentals and step-by-step instructions.
Guy Yang introduces you to the best ways to take and edit great photos with your iPhone. You'll also get a primer on how to efficiently organize your images using the cloud and your desktop computer together with your iPhone/iPad.
You want to get into photography through iPhoneography and learn the craft to develop a fulfilling passion? Or you simply want to turn your photos of friends and family into more engaging and eye-catching images? iPhone Camera Essentials is designed to get you there as fast as possible.
This is what participants say about the class:
Great lessons! Thank you for sharing with so much enthusiasm and precision. Celia Jordao
I knew you could take good photos with the newer iPhones, but didn’t realize you could actually do ‘photography’ with them! The pics you have up look great Guy, you’ve definitely inspired me! Vince
You do an awesome job Guy. As a photo instructor myself I have to say I appreciate your teaching style. This site has great content and a powerful way of communicating it all. Kudos to you! Michael Downey
Brilliant! Thank you for your generosity! Josh R.
Here's what professional photographers say about iPhone Camera Essentials:
Nice breakdown of the facts here, well done! Even after 30 years of actively shooting B/W photography, I learned a few gems! I wish I hadn't watched this video in the morning over coffee...now I want to blow off work and go shoot right now! Jack Hollingsworth - Austin, Texas
As a professional photographer I would consider myself someone who has a good understanding of how to hold a camera and all the basic workings. But I found these first videos very informative, especially on holding an iPhone! Gerry Coe - Belfast, UK
Instead of searching the Internet for hours on end, you'll get the essential plus iPhone photography tips and tricks gathered in one place to learn how to use iPhone camera.
Here some of the topics we cover:
The best ways to shoot with your iPhone.
How to take great black and white photos with your iOS device.
The rule of thirds as you've never seen it (you'll discover a couple of secrets about that rule) and how to use it on the iPhone camera.
How to make photos full of beautiful details and vivid colors using HDR.
Learn how masks and layers can easily be applied on your photos right on your phone or iPad.
A couple of editing secrets, such as uncropping pictures, adding grit and removing halos on your mobile device or tablet.
And much, much more...
With completion of this online training course, you will be fully versed, and well capable of taking top notch photos with your iPhone!
Take this ultimate iPhone Photography Essentials course right now and learn how to use iPhone camera.
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-39221-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图