• 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-3-27 23:04
  • 人       气:281
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖

Photography Make Money Online in Creative Ways
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2.5 Hours | 1.03 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Get Plenty of Ideas to Make Money Online via social networks (Facebook, Instagram..), websites, & other online platforms
If you are PASSIONATE ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY (amateur or professional) and are wondering how you could MAKE MONEY ONLINE from this passion, then this course is just the right one for you. However, although I will be giving a few tips that I believe could increase your chances of selling via Stock Photography, this is NOT the focus we will be taking throughout this course. Instead, we will be looking into CREATIVE WAYS, that may appear less obvious at first, of earning a living out of Photography. These will include platforms such as FACEBOOK, WEBSITES, INSTAGRAM and much more…
To create this course, I have combined my interest for photography, the high number of examples I have gathered over time as well as my knowledge about Making Money Online - since I write blogs in both French and German on the subject. Personally, I am only an amateur when it comes to Photography, yet I myself have sold a couple of pictures online already.
Since I have now many ideas of how you could make a living out of Photography, I've decided to create this course! And if you had a hard time finding a project idea that may work, just get in touch via the Udemy Communication tools - I'll be happy to brainstorm for you!
Be careful though! This course IS NOT A GET-RICH-QUICK scheme! There is no such thing as becoming a millionaire overnight… Except maybe for a few exceptions (of which winning at the lottery!). You will need to be patient, passionate, determined and stay motivated to make it! Of course, you could try your project idea out on the side, do not expect to earn high returns after just a few weeks…
Of course, we will look into plenty of examples to illustrate the concepts throughout the course. This way you should stay motivated all along! These also intend to show you what works and to help you understand the main patterns behind the Online Business world, but for Photography.
All the ideas presented could also work for other passions you may have, even the the examples may not be tailored to these.

摄影︰网上赚钱以创意的方式
MP4|视频︰AVC1280 x 720|音频︰AAC44 KHz2 通道|持续时间︰2.5小时|1.03GB
类型︰电子学习|语言︰英语
得到很多的想法到网上赚钱通过社交网络(Facebook,Instagram......),网站,与其它的在线平台
如果你是热情关于摄影(业余爱好者或专业人士),都想知道你怎么能这样让钱在线从这种激情,本课程是对你来说是最合适的一个。然而,尽管我将会给几个小贴士,相信可以增加你的股票摄影通过销售机会,这不是我们会考虑在本课程中的重点。相反,我们将考虑创意的方式,可能会出现不太明显,在第一,从摄影谋生。这些将包括FACEBOOK、网站、INSTAGRAM和更多的平台......
若要创建这门课程,有结合摄影,大量的例子我搜集时间以及我了解制作钱在线-因为在这个问题上的法语和德语写博客我的兴趣。就个人而言,我只是业余爱好者当它来到摄影,但我自己已经已经卖了几张照片在线。
因为我有很多想法现在的你从摄影如何谋生,我决定创建这个课程!如果你已经很难找到一个项目的想法,可能工作,只会通过Udemy通讯工具触摸-我会很乐意为你脑力激荡!
不过要小心!这当然不是-快速致富方案!没有这样作为一夜之间成为百万富翁...也许除了少数例外(哪个获胜的在彩票!)。你将需要耐心,充满激情,决心和保持活力,使它!当然,你可以尝试您的项目构思的一边,并不指望能获得高回报后仅仅几个星期......
当然,我们将考虑大量的例子来说明整个过程的概念。这种方式,你应该一直保持动力!这些也打算显示什么工作你,帮助你理解在在线商业世界里,后面,但摄影的主要模式。
提出的想法也能为你可能有,其他激情工作甚至例子可能不适合到这些。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-39044-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图