• 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2014-2-9 05:15
  • 人       气:479
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖

The Complete Guide to Beer Bottle Shooting & Post-Production
Duration: 3+ Hours | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 ch | 1.14 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Become a master in beer and beverage photography. Everything you need to know is in this course.
With this ultimate proven and step by step course you learn how to shoot and post-process a glossy transparent material. An awesome thing about this course is that shooting beer is a whole separate area in advertising photography. As well as one of the most interesting. There are quite a few advertising photographers that made their careers on this single area.I would say if you understand how to take a great picture of a glossy transparent product - you can shoot almost anything else. That's what makes beverage photography is one of the most important themes to dig into. Don't wait and Take this Course Now!
What am I going to get from this course?
*Over 19 lectures and 3.5 hours of content!
*Understand Proper focal lengthwich is one of the keys to making a great photo. I go through several most common for commercial photography focal lengths and angles and compare results with ad pictures of different beer brands.
*get a nice clean reflex on the bottle & how to create a fading reflex
* avoid interference of several lights
*Get Some ideas on retouching instead of creating a complicated lighting scheme.
*Produce the best commercial image on a glossy transparent bottles
*Undestand the Advanced Concepts of shooting a glossy transparent bottle
啤酒瓶拍摄及后期制作完全指南
持续时间:3 +小时|视频:h264、yuv420p、1280 × 72030 帧/秒|音频:aac,44100Hz,2ch|1.14GB
类型:电子学习|语言:英语
成为在啤酒和饮料的摄影大师。你需要知道的一切都是在这个过程中。
这最终被证明与一步一步课程你了解如何拍摄和后期处理有光泽的透明材料。关于这门课非常美妙的事情就是拍摄啤酒广告摄影中的整个单独区域。以及最有趣的一个。有不少人对这一单一领域事业的发展的广告摄影师。我想说是否你知道如何采取的有光泽的透明产品-照片,你可以拍摄几乎是别的。这是什么使饮料摄影是挖到的最重要主题之一。不要等待,并采取本课程现在!
我打算从这门课程获得什么?
* 超过19个讲座和3.5个小时的内容!
* 了解正确的局灶性lengthwich是制作一张好照片的关键之一。我经过几个最常见的商业摄影的焦距和角度和比较结果与不同的啤酒品牌的广告图片。
* 相处的很好的清洁反射瓶&如何创建衰落的一种反射
*避免干扰的几盏灯
* 得到一些想法上修饰而不创建复杂的照明方案。
* 产生最佳商业图像上有光泽的透明瓶
* 懂射击有光泽的透明瓶子的先进理念
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-36006-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图