一品教程
Photoshop CC Digital Art Pro Techniques - Become an Artist!
  • 百度链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1ntWLvWP
  • 提取码:i8qa
  • 阿里云(不限速):
  • 天翼链接(不限速):
  • 天翼提取:
  • 115链接:
  • 备用地址:
  • 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-1-26 21:33
  • 人       气:242
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖

Photoshop CC Digital Art Pro Techniques - Become an Artist!
4 hours | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 ch | 1.95 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Express your creativity - learn how to create amazing artwork with Photo Manipulation powerful Photoshop techniques
Photoshop: Learn Digital Art PRO Techniques
I have designed the course to teach you how to use Photoshop as a tool to create your own unique digital artwork. It's aim is to inspire your creative intuition.
I strongly encourage you to experiment with your own ideas and to modify techniques that you are going to learn to create workflow that suits best your artistic needs.
In Sections 3-7 of the course I will walk you through all basic Photoshop tools that are useful while working on a digital artwork - you will have clear understanding of layers, layers blending modes, masks and adjustments.
By the end of the 7th section you will feel confident with image manipulation in Photoshop using various creative techniques. You will be able to enhance the desired artistic effect by using the Adjustment Layers in flexible way.
In the Section 8 I will show you full creative process, clearly explaining step by step all the applied techniques. You will have lifetime access to complete set of high quality assets used to create the digital artwork. The tutorial is meant to give you a comprehensive introduction to creative digital photo manipulation while following along with my process.
In this course I am going to share with you the techniques and tips I am using to create my artistic prints. During the few hours of my workflow you will get the skills that allow you to fully express your creativity.
Enrollment in this course includes access to hours of follow-along lectures where you will learn the most effective way: in practice.
* Lectures 48
Photoshop: Learn Digital Art PRO Techniques
*Access to the discussion forums
*Access to all future lectures that are added to this course (that may be a result of questions from the discussions forums) or new techniques related to portrait photography
*Discount coupons for other new courses that I launch
*Besides over 3,5 hours of lectures, I also include quizzes to assess your learning, and some helpful handouts on Photoshop Keyboard Shortcuts, RGB Color Mode and Layer Blend Modes.
PhotoshopCC:数字艺术Pro技术-成为一名艺术家!
4小时|视频:h264、yuv420p、1280 × 72030 帧/秒|音频:aac,44100Hz,2ch|1.95GB
类型:电子学习|语言:英语
表达你的创意— —学习如何使用图片处理功能强大的Photoshop技术创建令人惊叹的艺术品
Photoshop:学习数字艺术PRO技术
我设计了课程教你如何使用Photoshop作为一种工具来创建自己独特的数字艺术作品。它的目的是要激发你的创造性直觉。
我强烈建议你用你自己的想法做实验并修改你要了解如何创建最适合你艺术的工作流的技术需求。
在部分月3日-7日课程的我将引导您完成数字图稿上工作时是很有用的所有基本的Photoshop工具— —你会有清晰的认识的图层,图层的混合模式、口罩和调整。
第七节年底你会感到自信与图像处理技术在Photoshop使用各种创新技术。你将能够通过使用调整图层,以灵活的方式提高预期的艺术效果。
在节8我将告诉你全心投入创作过程中,一步一步走清楚地解释所有的应用的技术。你将终身享有套完整的高质量资产用于创建数字艺术作品。本教程是为了给你全面介绍了创意数字照片操作同时沿着我的过程。
在这个过程中我要与你分享的技巧和建议我用来创建我艺术打印。在我的工作流的几个小时期间你将得到的技能,让你充分表达你的创造力。
注册在此课程中包括访问小时跟随沿讲座,您将学习最有效的方法:在实践中。
*讲座48
Photoshop:学习数字艺术PRO技术
* 访问讨论论坛
* 访问添加到此课程(这可能是从讨论论坛问题的结果)或人像摄影相关的新技术的所有未来讲座
*其他新的课程,我推出的优惠券
* 除3,5个小时的讲座,我也包括测试,来评估你的学习和一些有用的讲义Photoshop键盘快捷方式、RGB颜色模式和图层的混合模式。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-35847-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图